Reviews for Days Passing By
arccie chapter 8 . 10/10
Thoroughly enjoyed.

A wonderful sweet wrap/ :)
Klappy chapter 8 . 10/6
I am in love with this fanfiction. Thank you for writing this!
Dream Weaver chapter 8 . 9/28
That was wonderful. I love this pairing, and I think I l'll go back and re-read this piece.
MustacheOn chapter 8 . 9/27
I am so in love with you. Jesus, if you ever publish a book I'll read the hell out of it.
Wy chapter 8 . 8/21
Reading this made me so happy?
The angst, then the fluff that heals my sore heart, then the angst, I love it. I've upended all the feels from this fic into some fanart, hope you like it!
Aniki-xvi chapter 8 . 7/28
I love this fic!
I opened on it thinking it was a one completely new that I had not read before , but around the " vomiting scene " I realized " Oh ! This , I read this before , like looooooooooooooooong time ago( yeah I was slow , took me a while )
But I'm glad that it has an ending now( I know I know updated all the way back in Jan ) since I just got back the fandom myself as well

Love the last chap by the way, it all was so natural , the most Kanda-esque confession ( and confession build up ) I v e read

... Well if kanda was a normal guy and not hell bent with a mission ( as in canon )
readwithcats chapter 8 . 6/22
This is so good! I am most definitely going to re-read this story.
MesuNeko chapter 8 . 6/3
Oh my Gooooood it was sooo awesome. I love it. Truly magnificient piece of work. Simple, yet beautiful.
WillowFear chapter 8 . 4/17
That's simply amazing.
I rather not choose to drop any review but it's just simply worth it !
I love the way you've presented the relationship between this lovely DGM couple.
I'm literally thrilled and impressed:)
Thank you for making me feel this way.
NxPierrotxQ chapter 8 . 4/4
I'm glad that u managed to finish this story and i got to say: IT'S SO SWEET. 3 Love the art exhibition part especially.
And no, i'm not disappoint cuz i prefer to leave the story line up to the writer itself and see where it takes us reader. It's worth the wait.

P.S. Sorry that i didn't reply soon, been busy with my school's life that i got no time to read fanfics... Uwwaaaah~ (TTwTT)
Flamey01 chapter 8 . 3/4
Man, I loved this so much :D Nice work.
TheSilverWolf123 chapter 8 . 2/3
SilverRider09 chapter 8 . 2/1
I-I-I...I t-thought it was n'never gonna u-u-*hiccup*-u-up-update-*bursts out crying of joy*

Carmella chapter 8 . 1/30
Wow~ i love how you wrap all this with "NeverEnding" thing. It, somewhat, gives a hint that reader can make continuation himself. But i will be glad if you don't mind to make sequel by any chance.
You has dropped this story yet you come to pick this again. I kinda forgot about previous chapter tbh.
It's a sweet fanfic. I like how you make Kanda softer here and Allen as dumb as evet i even want to slap him.
btw, where's Lenalee? She has done her job well for this fanfic, so i hope you can give her better appearance at the end.
what else? I like this fanfic. Thanks so much. Finally, you end this with a brilliant ending. touchie...
keep writing!