Reviews for Lucky Charm
v chapter 10 . 7/27
IT'S 1 A.M AND I'M LAUGHING MADLY. MAD. MAD CATS!
PoptartLegit chapter 15 . 4/6
OMG YES A SQUEAL WE NEED! I'm probably too late...
starcalista chapter 15 . 3/13
OMG...i totally love this story of yours. Its completely perfect.
PoptartLegit chapter 1 . 2/22
Hahaha loved the story! xD
xlyphiechanx chapter 15 . 2/5
PLEASE A SEQUEL OMG THIS IS LIGIT SUCH A CUTE FIC.

I'm really glad I read this, thank you for creating a legit masterpiece.
xlyphiechanx chapter 14 . 2/5
GAAAAAARA. I'M SO GLAD YOU ADDED HIM IN THIS STORY.

Awesome chapter I couldn't stop laughing at Gaara's reactions...the whole time he was just...0.0
xlyphiechanx chapter 10 . 2/5
HA! Go sakura for owning them, gotta say that was an epic moment. I'm starting to like Sakura a lot more now. xD
xlyphiechanx chapter 3 . 2/5
omg i actually hate Sakura in this fic...poor Naruto is just being used! I feel so bad for him.

But awesome plot I'm enjoying it so far!
King of All Writers684 chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
Out-FUCKING-standing (x5)

This was an awesome story. Fucking righteous even to the end. Again, Out-FUCKING-standing (x5)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
This was actually great...thanks for the tiny bit of nejisaku in there too
sasukespain1 chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
Great job. I usually don't review but when i do the story's are pure gold. This story had me. Laughing in every chapter. I feel like the ending was kinda weak but still a wonderful story. I think that there should have been more interactions with naruto and the girls also i didnt like the outcome of tenten in the end
.If you ever come back i would like to see a sequel to this good job
DUH BOMB chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
That was unbelievably amazing! For your one and only fanfic that was a masterpiece! If you ever come out of retirement or hiatus I will be so glad! I almost died of laughter a million times! I'm inspired. Thanks, I mean that.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
I read the story in its entirety in one sitting and enjoyed it, it was a fairly good read to pass the time. The concept feels much like it's been lifted off a harem manga, but regardless, it was interesting enough to capture my attention. The AU worked well enough and while the characters were OOC once I framed the story as what just another romcom/harem manga, I was able to enjoy it for what it is.

I believe I could have enjoyed it even more if you weren't as fond of your capslock button though. That can be such a drag to read and it makes the characters come across as parodies. It's just not a very good way of writing unless you it sparing. I also recommend being more descriptive and writing more in paragraphs rather than single lines. That's all the constructive criticism I can over.

Once again, it was an enjoyable read. I personally think the story doesn't need a sequel, I get the feeling you might abandon it because honestly I don't see where the story can go next. Maybe you prove me wrong, and more power to you of so, but I think you would benefit from more experience writing original stories.
hellking.anime chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
you should not have made the guys go after him bad move author bad move
Guest chapter 15 . 9/5/2014