Reviews for Fighting For Family
summerpoint chapter 8 . 7/17
This is such a great story full of angst and turmoil with a very different twist on Letty "dying." I really love how the gang got back together (minus a suspicious Giselle) to find Letty. I hope you update soon, I'd love to read about Dom and Letty's conversation and find out the answers to all of the unknown and unanswered questions.

Paula
This was SOOO good! I really wish you would continue writing it!
Ngwarlli chapter 8 . 3/28
Wow, oh I really wanna know what's going to happen next ! Cheers
curstin chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
I really wish u would of updated it was kind of disappointing but after 3 years i kno its near impossible for u 2 even remember wrtting this
TRINIK chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
"You left her, you fucking left her! You fucked up Dom. You. Fucked. Up. Not me, not Leon hell not even O'Connor really this time. You fucked up. You left her and this is how it played out. This is all on you," he shouted.

THANL YOU VINCE! Amen!
Finally someone has the guys to tell Dom what he should have been able tondo foremost on his own!

Great writing! :-)
TRINIK chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Still love your story but is Dom delusional or something?

It's bad enough that Mia blames Brian *entirely* for Letty's death, but Dom knows better! Dom has to understand that his abandoning her in the DR (after he promised to stay with her) was the ultimate reason she was hurt/killed - trying to get him back. In the first chapter, it is clear that he understands that she may be angry at him, he questions whether that's why she stayed away. Don't let Dom regress!

And after he left her, and after she constantly found him with other women, how dare he be so angry and jealous! He literally left her alone in the middle of the night and then made NO attempt to be in contact with her for the next several months until her death. That's pretty much "breaking up" with her. If he didn't consider them broken up, then he would have called her during the time they were apart. But he didn't.

I almost laughed when Dom thought "she'd have so explaining to do!" What about Dom?! What kind of examining is HE going to have to do?

Ps. I love that the "dangerous man" turned out to be Vince! And so sad that Dom hadn't seen him in 10 years...
TRINIK chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Fantastic!
trini chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Wow-I love where this is going. Why did you abandon before the whole meeting between Dom and Letty?! You should finish this story. Needs some soul-searching and reconciliation!
guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
update soon great story
degrassijayandalex chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
This story is awesome! I totally loveit! You got me so hooked I couldn't stop reading once I started. Lol. It's been a long time since you updated this so I really doubt that you will but I hope you do because I really like this story !
vinh chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Lovely fic. Can't wait to read more.
Shortcake99 chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
I love this! Letty's character is so on point it's crazy! Update soon
Shortcake99 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Oh Boy! Letty is so smarter than the boys! Brilliant!
Shortcake99 chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Ooh! I totally loved that! Great to see Dom and Letty on the race scene again
Shortcake99 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Ooh! Loved Dom's reaction to Giselle and telling her where the door is!