Reviews for All New
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 14 . 1/26
I loved the development of your OC Warblers as well as the adorableness that is Klaine. Also, your moose made me laugh so hard I cried, so thanks for that along with everything else. Best wishes - J
Knb248 chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
BEAUTIFUL. Just the right amount of angst that had me yelling at my phone, fluff that had my fangirl heart swelling with happiness and humor that had me falling in love with the warblers all over again :) really nice job.
wintercrystal chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
This is soooooo cute :3
animelover5000 chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
Haha I just found this story today and I literally could not put it down! I kept reading and just absolutely loved this story. I just love how you did everyone's personalities and interactions and especially when you added a Supernatural reference in here. During the moose part Iliterally could not stop laughing. The playful bickering and banter between the characters was adorable. Thank you so much for writing this and I hope you write more glee fics... Especially about Trent or Wes. :D
grenouillenue chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
i think everyone who's ever watched dr who or torchwood has an enormous crush on John Barrowman, though I prefer Garreth-David Lloyd. Ohhh nerves, poor Blaine
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
I love Adam :D he is awsomeee! 33
Fairyfloss chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
:'( I hate this, theyre being so friggin stupid MOSTLY blaine but also kurt GAH! i keep waiting for wes and david to talk with adam and have them figure everything out or have kurt and blaine talk or ayjrxqdywerjg,maj :( your wonderful story of amazingness is deppressing me grrrrr
ABCEASYAS123 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
At first I was all "biscuits?" but then i remembered that in other places (England comes to mind for example) biscuits are cookies :) ...unless they were really biscuits O.o thatd be weird thing to bring on a trip/flight :P

ANYWAY I love it so far sooo ... good for you :)
Earth Magician chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
I loved this. It was seriously awesome to read.

Of course, a nifty bonus was that I've been to most of the places you were talking about. I was so surprised when you mentioned Düsseldorf in the beginning, since I used to live there. And trust me, there's much better places to go clothes shopping there than H&M. Still, they're better than C&A.

I hope they went down Heinrich Heine Allee, because that area has the best stores in town. There's also a really big Christmas market around there every year. They have awesome grilled mushrooms that they serve with a garlic sauce, often in something edible. They're seriously to die for.

Still, German fashion isn't really all that great. They make all the pants too long. It's fashionable to make them so long that only models with really long legs don't make them drag on the ground.

I'm a bit spoiled by living in Switzerland though, since it's so easy to go to Italy and France. They have the most fabulous clothes and boots there.

I could have seen Kurt going crazy in Deichmann, because they have really good boots there fairly inexpensive. It's where I've gotten most of my boots. Here in Switzerland they're called Dosenbach though.

So, uh, yeah. If you want to write a sequel where they go to Switzerland and shop in Zürich I could give you some extra details there. It's where I've done most of my shopping. I also happen to know the public transportation practically by heart. '

They did use the public transportation in Düsseldorf, didn't they? I mean, there's so many trams and u-bahns and s-bahns and... well, yeah. ' I'll shut up.

I just really liked the fact that you included a place I used to live and would have liked more detail on it, since, you know, I would actually recognize the references.

Too bad they didn't go to see the Kölner Dom though. The gargoyles are awesome and the history of it is interesting because they started building during the Gothic era of architecture and stopped for quite a few years before finishing it in the Classic era, while imitating the Gothic style. They were really good at that.

So, thank you for the story. If you want more details, I'll gladly pass them on to you. Just drop me a line. :)

I love the Warblers in your fic and wish that the ones in the show were more like yours.
MusicalEscape chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
I think I could read this over a million times and not get tired of it.

I always imagined Adam to be short. Brown curls, color of... uh, brown. Kind apetite. Trent is tall, with darkish brown hair that is straight. Simon is kinda fragile- wiry, with extremely pale curls that are flat on his head. Pale skin. Glasses. Middlish height.

I can't remember what anyone else looked like in my mind...

Adam and Trent are the cutest thing. Shdbsi.
octoberrose11 chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Can I just say that I'm in love with this fic? I always laugh when I read vv. anyways! Love the fic!

'Bloody hell,' Adam exclaimed suddenly. The various shopping bags piled across the seats rustled as the moose lifted its front leg and took staggering steps down the bus, swaying into the surrounding seats.

'Shit,' Blaine swore hurriedly and scrabbled over the seat. Kurt grunted as Blaine's legs swung into his lap, squirming and drawing himself up as the moose wobbled menacingly up the aisle.

'Mr Rowley,' Trent wailed plaintively, knees tucked up under his chin. The moose's mouth dropped open with its rough approximation of a moose roar and its leg spasmed forward again.

'It's like some terrifying sex toy,' Giles leaned across the boys on the back seat, angling his camera down the aisle into the path of the moose.

'Who the hell would want to have sex with that?' Nathan demanded.

There was an awkward pause as Mr Rowley came hurrying down the aisle, arms outstretched after his moose.

( my favorite part!)
Anonymous chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
That was absolutely amazing! Well done, i loved that story, Klaine was perfect and so were your OC's! Thank you so much for writing this, it was wonderful :)
PawprintMusings chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
No, no, no! Not the end! Good stories like this are not allowed to end, they have to just keep going on and on forever! Such a rich environment and character development for this story, I just can't get enough of the moose!
PawprintMusings chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
I have to interrupt my own reading to tell you: my brain won't let me hold these descriptions for the warblers. In my head, Trent is Dominic Barnes, Adam is Curt Mega, Nathan is John Hall, and Mark is Riker. I can't help it! Not sure about Giles or Simon though... I love it!
InsularFLY chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
how long does this mis communication have to last before some actual relationship happens. I'm off this train.