Reviews for Kill Me or Kiss Me?
katlynne chapter 50 . 2/5/2011
Oooh! HA! Oliver is going to die if you do! haha I can't wait. *snickers* Poor Lana... ha not really! I love that Lucy feels the need to protect Lois. It's really nice to see, because Smallville has kinda written her as a bitch. You always seem to make me laugh, which is nice! Keep up the great work! :)
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 50 . 2/5/2011
Haha, Lucy really is Lois'sister isn't she?

That was great.

Normally I don't like character bashing, but for some reason I really don't mind if that character is Lana.

There's only one L.L. for Clark and her last name certainly ain't Lang.

alexindigo chapter 50 . 2/5/2011
Oh captain, my captain! First, congratulations on 50 chapters! Every story captivates and I keep coming back for more! I like that you set up the scene in the first chapter in this one. Kind of makes it seem like it's come full circle. :)

Secondly, I find it very strange that more often than not your stories seem to match with some stray thoughts that I have about the show and the couple. Of course, the probability of that is quite high as I tend to have waaay too many thoughts abt these two, so you're bound to hit something. :P I was just thinking in the recent episode of just how much Clark smiles, as in so widely grins, everytime he's around Lois and lo and behold you mention it in today's chapter. All us SV n Clois fans are somehow synced.

What did you think of Collateral? I enjoyed Chloe's return (never thought I'd say that)! I still feel like Chloe and Oliver is a bit forced, so am looking forward to be charmed. There were some cheese-tactic moments when I had to roll my eyes so far back that I thought it would get stuck. Like all of Chloe's slow motion stunt scenes, the lady who plays Dinah's horrible acting and the really bad cgi. But I loved all the always kickass and awesome Erica Durance and all the Clois-y goodness. Bridesmaid dresses and flowers already? Could this be the Valentine wedding AA was talking about? ED did mention an upcoming bachelorette party incident. Hmm...dont know how I feel about it being so rushed. Anyway, so Clark flew! Yeah, yeah in cyberspace but still, with Lois in his arms. Sigh...my heart melted at the smile he gave her. Can't wait for next week's Lex/Lionel Luthor and Martha Kent! Also looking forward to reading about the General's chapter! Can't wait!

I've decided to wait before administering a Vulcan nerve pinch to ZS with and his version of the Superman reboot until all the facts come out. Now that SV is back, am going to enjoy my ED and of course, all my stories. :) Have a good Sunday Cap'n! Thank you for sharing! :)
jade2nightwing chapter 50 . 2/5/2011
GO LUCY!

SHE ALSOME. LOL
clarkfan325 chapter 50 . 2/5/2011
Great chapter. I loved Lucy in this chapter.
h-g-j-l-e-r-k chapter 50 . 2/5/2011
hahaha how funny that lucy warns lana about trying to stop clark and lana from happening yet in ambush she makes out with him...lol uh oh generals chapter next cant wait
A.sky chapter 50 . 2/5/2011
I reallly liked how you balanced this chapter:Lana's thoughts, and Lucy's words without bashing (I do not like bashing, though Lana sometimes...)Anyway, great chapter!And Lucy and Jimmy are really cute!
Guest chapter 50 . 2/5/2011
Nice batch of updates. Lucy's reaction to Lana was very funny
clarkfan325 chapter 49 . 2/5/2011
Great chapter. I can definitely picture the conversation ending that way off-screen as well as the thoughts that Oliver had of Lois trying to kill him when she found out that he brought Lana to the wedding.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Beautiful and sweet.

Thanks for writing these awesome chapters.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
"Do you mind?" she asked. "I'm trying to ravish my husband here."

That line cracked me up big time. This chapter was another hilarious one. Normally I'm not a big fan of a Smallville story with Bruce in it, but this chapter was freakin fantastic.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Another awesome chapter.

The scene where Lois realizes that she'd made a Whitesnake cd for Clark was breathtakingly beautiful. Easily one of the finest moments in Smallville history.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
I didn't know what to expect from this chapter. You know, as it is written from the p.o. of a dog.

But it was really funny.

So far I really love all chapters from this story and I can hardly wait to read the rest.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
I know I'm repeating myself, but again a great chapter.

I also liked Julian Sands as Jor-El and I think he did a great job.

And so did you!
A.sky chapter 49 . 2/4/2011
Really enjoyed their talk.I really like Oliver beeing the 'good friend' to Lois.I think it makes perfect sense with their history for them to be so close..but I really,really, don't like to remember Bride.. the Lana chapter is not during that time..
1,973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 120 .. Last Next »