Reviews for Kill Me or Kiss Me?
sunset chapter 50 . 2/6/2011
Wow!

It's a great idea to celebrate your 50th chapter by getting us readers to reread your very first! I think I mentioned already that you made me appreciate Lucy more. But I love how protective you wrote her in this chapter! (btw, love how you had little Jimmy-who-is-18-in-your-series, be able to temper Lucy's vitriol against Lana)

I've read a few fanfics where Lana returns cured; and I'm glad that most of them didn't bash her. I love how Lucy acted like a lioness with her cubs. Oh, the scene with the three of them reminded me of Isis where Clark deflected Lois' punch when she aimed for Cat's face! That was f-u-n!

I really really enjoyed that last part, the elevator-doors-about-to-close-scene! I think action has a way of saying more than words will ever convey. So, thank you for that! (And thank you that it was Lucy, and not Lois, who confronted Lana.)

Thanks for explaining the Jimmy/Lucy romance timeline.

About review comments: Thank you for sharing info about the SM movie re-boot. Did not know that TW wasn't even in the director's shortlist. Did not know the reason why JM's role in XM3 was shortened due to his role in SR!

And I absolutely agree with you about Hollywood's obsession with making the "origins" when prob 99.9% of moviegoers already know the basic origin story!

Like a couple of reviewers' request, I'd like to know your take on Collateral.

Sooo looking forward to the next chapter!
sunset chapter 49 . 2/6/2011
I truly appreciate this chapter though like what two or more reviewers have mentioned, Bride is still painful to me for the very same reasons they gave.

Your off-screen continuation of the Lollie scene has made me aware that SV characters (like Mrs.K & Oliver) would have noticed those little subtle changes that Clark would exude having been exposed to Lois' almost daily influence, working together and across each other at the DP. [Had to run back and read your first chapter (after reading 49 & 50!) to check if your Lana has noticed.]

I won't repeat what your other reviewers noted and liked. Loved Ollie's nickname for Clark! (Where do you pull these ideas?) It was a good but hilarious moment that was needed to lighten up the mood. (I bitterly remember some posters in SV forums pointing out how "iconic" ED's portrayal of Lois as a drunk just because she drank from the bottle!WTF?)

It was a lightbulb moment for me to read Oliver's pov with the snuck-in title! (I knew that then but keep mind blocking the AoS. lol!) But I can't blame him because he certainly wasn't the reason why the bed broke, right?

I agree with your A/N, specially about the part about finding a bottle of water in the desert. To be honest, I felt that as a Cloiser, I deserve Crossfire.

The AoS, in my honest-to-goodness belief, that 5-episode arc was a gift to Clana shippers and Lana worshippers. And no, it wasn't worth Clark's regression nor Lois' heartache. Nor mine.

Ooopsie about the Kirsten-Stewart-as-Lois-tweet mention. I was just being evil thinking how they'll get another Bosworth to portray Lois because KS is also too young for the role.

I also want to thank you for always responding to your reviews and even occasionally sharing your thoughts about your stories and anything/everything about SM.

Congratulations on your 50th chapter! (Can't wait for the 100th! lol!)
katlynne chapter 50 . 2/5/2011
Oooh! HA! Oliver is going to die if you do! haha I can't wait. *snickers* Poor Lana... ha not really! I love that Lucy feels the need to protect Lois. It's really nice to see, because Smallville has kinda written her as a bitch. You always seem to make me laugh, which is nice! Keep up the great work! :)
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 50 . 2/5/2011
Haha, Lucy really is Lois'sister isn't she?

That was great.

Normally I don't like character bashing, but for some reason I really don't mind if that character is Lana.

There's only one L.L. for Clark and her last name certainly ain't Lang.

alexindigo chapter 50 . 2/5/2011
Oh captain, my captain! First, congratulations on 50 chapters! Every story captivates and I keep coming back for more! I like that you set up the scene in the first chapter in this one. Kind of makes it seem like it's come full circle. :)

Secondly, I find it very strange that more often than not your stories seem to match with some stray thoughts that I have about the show and the couple. Of course, the probability of that is quite high as I tend to have waaay too many thoughts abt these two, so you're bound to hit something. :P I was just thinking in the recent episode of just how much Clark smiles, as in so widely grins, everytime he's around Lois and lo and behold you mention it in today's chapter. All us SV n Clois fans are somehow synced.

What did you think of Collateral? I enjoyed Chloe's return (never thought I'd say that)! I still feel like Chloe and Oliver is a bit forced, so am looking forward to be charmed. There were some cheese-tactic moments when I had to roll my eyes so far back that I thought it would get stuck. Like all of Chloe's slow motion stunt scenes, the lady who plays Dinah's horrible acting and the really bad cgi. But I loved all the always kickass and awesome Erica Durance and all the Clois-y goodness. Bridesmaid dresses and flowers already? Could this be the Valentine wedding AA was talking about? ED did mention an upcoming bachelorette party incident. Hmm...dont know how I feel about it being so rushed. Anyway, so Clark flew! Yeah, yeah in cyberspace but still, with Lois in his arms. Sigh...my heart melted at the smile he gave her. Can't wait for next week's Lex/Lionel Luthor and Martha Kent! Also looking forward to reading about the General's chapter! Can't wait!

I've decided to wait before administering a Vulcan nerve pinch to ZS with and his version of the Superman reboot until all the facts come out. Now that SV is back, am going to enjoy my ED and of course, all my stories. :) Have a good Sunday Cap'n! Thank you for sharing! :)
jade2nightwing chapter 50 . 2/5/2011
GO LUCY!

SHE ALSOME. LOL
clarkfan325 chapter 50 . 2/5/2011
Great chapter. I loved Lucy in this chapter.
h-g-j-l-e-r-k chapter 50 . 2/5/2011
hahaha how funny that lucy warns lana about trying to stop clark and lana from happening yet in ambush she makes out with him...lol uh oh generals chapter next cant wait
A.sky chapter 50 . 2/5/2011
I reallly liked how you balanced this chapter:Lana's thoughts, and Lucy's words without bashing (I do not like bashing, though Lana sometimes...)Anyway, great chapter!And Lucy and Jimmy are really cute!
Guest chapter 50 . 2/5/2011
Nice batch of updates. Lucy's reaction to Lana was very funny
clarkfan325 chapter 49 . 2/5/2011
Great chapter. I can definitely picture the conversation ending that way off-screen as well as the thoughts that Oliver had of Lois trying to kill him when she found out that he brought Lana to the wedding.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Beautiful and sweet.

Thanks for writing these awesome chapters.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
"Do you mind?" she asked. "I'm trying to ravish my husband here."

That line cracked me up big time. This chapter was another hilarious one. Normally I'm not a big fan of a Smallville story with Bruce in it, but this chapter was freakin fantastic.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Another awesome chapter.

The scene where Lois realizes that she'd made a Whitesnake cd for Clark was breathtakingly beautiful. Easily one of the finest moments in Smallville history.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
I didn't know what to expect from this chapter. You know, as it is written from the p.o. of a dog.

But it was really funny.

So far I really love all chapters from this story and I can hardly wait to read the rest.

1,975 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 120 .. Last Next »