Reviews for Lock the Door
Grgoyldef2 chapter 1 . 3/29
This. Was. Awesome. I really love the idea of McCoy/Pike. Your story was beauriful and not at all awkward. Thank you so much for writing it.
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I DIED! XD Greatset scene ever! Its so good I'm making spelling errors dammit! :D I LOVE this! There's not a whole lot of physical description, but its not lacking a single thing. "Echo of eternity..." Its very emotional. There's no way you can read this without reading the full story to fully understand it. Just to let you know, I'm on a Star Trek forum and I'm Leonard and he's so going after Pike ;D Gee that winking face sure does not look good in this font. I went to your profile and you mentioned a romulan point of view? Very curious to see what that's all about. Sorry if I've been out of touch with you ...O.O... *blushes* whoopsies! I hope your doing well. I loved this chapter and don't feel embarassed whatsoever. I would love to write a joint story with you, Bones/Pike of course. I'll be updating my mirror fic soon. Pike's gonna be in it :D
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This was really good, not awkward at all.
Blip-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Sweeite, that was too cute for words. It felt really genuine, which is hard (I speak from experience) and you didn't loose any of the characters' personalities or feelings, making this quite enjoyable to read.

Thanks so much for sharing, and I hope you can get over that embarrasment you felt, because you write this sort of stuff well, if this is any indication!

Have a happy holiday and I can't wait for the next updates!

Blip