Reviews for Guilt of Christmas Past
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
... #chuckles in amusement

That was... Freaking Awesome...! I would say that much...

Because seriously, I did not expect any supernatural thing would involved in fic like this!

That was truly unexpected any awesome!
Very Entertaining!

Their Guilt that involved the Ghost was so WOW!

where did you get the idea?

Their confession about their guilt was Great!

Aaaaakkkhhhh! I'm so enjoy this! xD
#feeling happy for some reason
TheAwesomePrussia aka.sweetyjg chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is a great story! The emotions that you put into were great,I also think that America would hold some guilt about the past. Also I loved that the rabbits name was velveteen, That was my favorite story growing up. I basicly broke the vhs of the story by watching it so much. Anyways great job.

~TheAwesomePrussia
Mormoka chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Ooooh ghosties~ This was surprisingly a lot better than I had expected.
pentail.chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
OKAY! this was so cute and moving!

awesome story and tsuff dude really!

ehh

art/Eskimo-kiss-USUK-doodle-192085695

sorry i got the quoat wrong ;;; but hope u like it!
FezQueen chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
So adorable. :) I love US/UK, it's practically canon.

A lot of people do know how to do stuff like that... a lot of us don't. At least you have an excuse. XD
Vindicated Soldiers chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Brilliant! I love the idea of America feeling guilty for the revolution, but I just don't see it much. This is definatly a favourite!
dragonheart3 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Awww, this is sooo cute! I absolutely love the interactions between Arthur and Alfred, you cleaned up the sexual tension quite nicely. So much fluff!

I did spot a few grammatical errors here and there, and sometimes I was confused by your description of their actions, but other than that, it's perfect! A great story, I love the fluffiness! I haven't seen many stories where Alfred and Arthur talk about the Revolution openly and forgivingly. Kudos to you!

So cute! I hope you write more. :3 I love it when people give Alfred a deeper side. Hurt/comfort is just so delicious.
StrawberryPanicthedisco chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I found this extremely sweet, poignant and a bit funny at the end.
dennisud chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Glad your back though I'm not a Hetalia fan.

Hope by the picture on your home page you'll write some Harry Potter/Hermione Granger fics soon!

Hope to see it soon!