Reviews for I SawYou Standing There
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
why can't jane just leave those two alone...well, she tried once, but even that didn't work.
xxgrrl chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I really like this story! I wish you would've continued it though to the point where Trent would try to make a move on Daria and Daria's reaction.
Dolly chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Amazing ! :D
Curiously-Insane chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is really good, but I'm confused about what the 'illustration by Diana Morgan' s are referring to...
MissVoiceLess chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
It's been a year since you posted this, but whatever, I really like it. Trent POV is fun, and they act like they do in the show. (Except Trent didn't have explicit stirrings of emotion for Daria.) I liked the mention of Sick, Sad World too. If you ever come back to this I'll read it.
Wolf-Maiden Mitsuki chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Aw, this was pretty cute. I really liked the way you wrote from Trent's POV and I felt that he and Daria were in character. Please, I hope you add more to this. It's really good and I would love to read more.

WMM
mr. eff chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
They were so close! I love them so much

Great story!

:D

Leaves me hoping for more
J. Francis Marion chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Excellent next installment. I Love how you show Trent's growth over ths course of the story, and his analysis of how, when and why he has feelings for her. Bellisimo!
ThatAwkwardChick chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Completely awesome

You got both Trent and Daria's expressions and thoughts down awesomely. I'm kind of hoping for an update as soon as tomorrow, but I can wait. Anyway awesome story update -