Reviews for Legal Matter: From Now On
myyinfatuation chapter 12 . 3/20
absolutely loved this. I can't believe I would EVER like a *spoiler* marriage/pregnancy fic but this was perfect.
Less Wrong chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
A fine sequel to a fine story.
DestinyKitten48 chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
I must say that a meeting between Filia Lia and Lord Beast Master would be something else to read! I can just imagine Xello's discomfort now, haha. If not a sequel, maybe you'd consider writing a oneshot :)
All in all, this was a marvelous read (along with the original story) and I couldn't stop reading till I had finished. You are by far one of my favorite, and most talented authors, on this site!
Great job keeping everyone in fantastic character with witty dialouge and such fun OC's. The witches had me chuckling often :) Haha.
Thank you for a pleasant read and I hope to see more in the future!
TehNeko chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
Sweet jumpin chili beans! Your stories make me so happy. If a threequel could be mustered your awesomeness level would increase exponentially. As it's already rather high, that's saying something. These characters seem to come so naturally to you. Even in circumstances one would assume 'inconceivable!' for our favorite pair, your smooth narrative somehow pulls it off. Kudos! And now...ahem..."Please, 'sir', may I have some more?"
Kyu-Momo chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
AWWWWW! That was so adorable!

Please, please, please write a continuation sometime! :)

I would love to see little lia all grown up (and calling Xellos 'daddy' oh gosh!)

and this was just priceless:

"Lord Beastmaster couldn't help but imagine him on a job now. He'd stare down his prey, ready to make the final strike, then he'd say 'Before I kill you…', reach into his pocket, take out a wallet and finish with: 'would you like to look at a picture of my kid?'"

LAWL!

Excellent job! :D
PsychoSongstress chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Wow. This story was so good! I love that I can always expect an amazing story from you The way that you described the pregnacy was so well done! I laughed alot because of the witches, they were almost the best part of the whole fic, (Aside from Filia and Xelloss of course!) Well done and I look forward to any thing else you post
KatieG chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
Wow. Just wow. I really loved this story. I never really do reviews but i just had to tell you how much I loved this. I read Legal Matter a year back and also enjoyed it, so I was suprised to see there was a sequel to the amazing story. I was really excited about the birth of 'Lia' through the whole story, and I was imagining her just as your made her. She is a lot like Odilia, from PsychoSongstress fics, but of course, you have written your stories far better than her. I would enjoy reading more about Lia. I hope that you plan on continuing on! Your stories are the best Filia/Xelloss stories that can be found and I really enjoy reading them. If only the other Filia/Xellos writers wrote as well as you. Oh well. Thank you so much for an amazing story.
kehehehe chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
omg awesome! i loved this so much, even better than the prequel!
Royal blueKitsune chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
This story was incredibly awesome...but this last chapter absolutely blew me away. Absolutely (in a purely metaphorical sense of course but trust me I'm psyched right now!)

Xellos was just so so so wonderfully...adorable. (shhhh, pretend I didn't use his name and that word in the same sentence. It'd ruin him more. xD) His contradictory emotions and all around unwillingness to admit his current happiness - not that he could per se - forced me to bite my knuckles to keep my own happiness from spilling out too insanely.

Indeed my mother is around and I can't squee like a madwoman...unfortunately.

But - 'Lord Beastmaster couldn't help but imagine him on a job now. He'd stare down his prey, ready to make the final strike, then he'd say 'Before I kill you…', reach into his pocket, take out a wallet and finish with: 'would you like to look at a picture of my kid?''

*OMGROFLMAOYES!* THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! XDDDDD

Also...I totally foresaw Filia telling Xellos that she loved him while giving birth. It was the worst moment she could've chosen...and oh how she wanted a bad moment to spill the beans. Perfect moment Filia - bullseye.

(I'm actually surprised that he didn't keel over from all the positive-ness floating in that room. One has to wonder, actually, if the witches hadn't planned the moment in hopes that he WOULD keel over. ;P)

And Beastmaster's ironic, silent insight on the fact that Xellos is totally whipped was also ever so adorable. I laughed so hard at their conversation.

Oh, Beastmaster, you do realize that you're pretty much losing one of your best monsters, right? All those negative emotions that make a monster aren't gonna last long at this rate. (if I were you I'd be worried about those oncoming children...just a few words: Xellos/Fillia will live forever. Foreeeeveeeeeer)

Aaaand, before I come up with a dozen more paragraphs that begin with ands and alsos let me end this review.

P.S: Your extensive vocabulary - I totally envy it! Why oh why isn't English my first language too?

Obviously I need to study it more thoroughly so I can one day write as well as you! ;_;
Kitani chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
I wanna see Xellos with lots and lots of Daddy issues!
MikariStar chapter 12 . 9/20/2011
A very amusing story. I liked all the little Val scene and was specially amused by Xellos' conversations with Beastmaster. XD
chip05 chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
a really nice fic...
Phoenix Satori chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
OH SNAP
Phoenix Satori chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
i know i keep harping on this, but it really *shouldn't* be possible for this adorably touching scenario to be working so freaky-fantastically well.
Phoenix Satori chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
i feel tempted to use the words 'xellos' and 'adorable' in the same sentence.

what is this world coming to?

also, how much did i love that this most crucial chapter was all from xellos' perspective?

TOO MUCH FOR THE INTERNET TO SAFELY CONTAIN.