Reviews for Little Ryoko
knapper11 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This is such a wonderfully touching story, and it brought tears to my eyes. I love it when people develop the characters and try to make sense of the OVA storyline. There is very little information to go on with the Washu mother/daughter relationship, and it was something that was never resolved because of how OVA 3 was made (or in my opinion, never made).
I'm 20,000 words into a Washu/Ryoko fic and I'd love it if you could tell me what you think of it so far.
JaedyxeWolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I remember reading this about 6 or 8 years ago! It was always one of my favorites, so awesome to read it again!
Sgt Ranma chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
It's almost a crime that there's only 6 reviews for this. I read this over a decade ago on the TMFFA, reread it again as I'm approaching my 40s. This is still one of the finest Tenchi Muyo fics I've ever read. Ryoko's character exposition and her journey here still holds up years later. Thank you again for sharing this wonderful story, it was written with such a passion that I can easily absorb it for myself and believe that I could understand Ryoko, a dear favorite character, better and apply it to how I feel about her whenever I revisit Tenchi Muyo.
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was just fantastic and so very well-written! .

I've always loved the idea of Ryoko and Washu repairing their mother/daughter relationship and getting closer, and I always made sure to make them close in my own Tenchi fics

Wonderful job on this story! Thanks for re-posting it on FFnet D
phil chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
g00d 5t0ry but th3 ch4pt3r5 /\/33d5 t0 b3 put i/\/ 4 f0r/\/\4t3 0f ch4pt3r o3/\/ 45 4 ch4pt3r by it s3lf 4/\/D th3 54/\/\3 g053 f0r th3 r35t 0f th3 ch4pt3r5 45\/\/3ll i/\/5t3d 0f 4 big \/\/4ll 0f t3xt 4/\/d why i5 0/\/ly h4tf th3 5cr3/\/ u53d it /\/\4k35 it ki/\/d4 4k\/\/34rd t0 r3ad but it \/\/a5 \/\/3ll \/\/right/\/ 4/\/d it /\/\4d3 /\/\3 cri3 4t p4rt5

trans-lay-shin good story but the chapters need to be put in a formate of ch1 as a chapter by it self and the same gose for the rest of the chapters aswell insted of a big wall of text and why is only hatf the scren used it makes it kinda akweard to read but it was well wrightn and it made me crie at parts
Scholorly Vagrant chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I have not read a Tenchi fic in some times, & I am sure you will be pleased to know that this is possibly the best Royko fic I have ever actually read here.

I indeed liked the way you kept true to most of the characters personalities without muting, or overexerting theme for the sake of story like some others do.
A'Rion Larent chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I can't believe there is a writing this great on the internet. I honestly couldn't get enough of the flashbacks! You have a way with words that is very eloquent. I needed a good story to help me further a rendition of the Ryoko x Washu dynamic, and reading your fanfic has provided me with more than I expected. I love your language! You are truly an inspiration to writers.
Narshia chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I remember reading this years ago on the tmffa. Loved it then and still love it now.
dennisud chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
First one I read from you!

Still a classic!