Reviews for Harry Potter Hit Wizard
Jen chapter 1 . 9/24
I thoroughly enjoyed the story and the humor! Just slightly disappointed that Harry did end up with Ginny...
misherukuro chapter 1 . 9/18
This is an excellent read in conjunction with the first fic.
You know when something is bad as soon as the first parragraph is related to a previous story that was also so bad that the writer pay atention to the reviews, even when he is a retentive anal looser. You see, your huge amount of crap loaded here is just as you are, full of crap that you simple are an asshole because you do not like Herminone the character and you are 99% a ron lover or other stupidity for bullies lovers, as every moron who write stupidity like harry goes to azkaban for the greate good. I can even start reading thie crap from a retentive anal loser
wait isn't gabrielle like 16?
did not see gabrielle happening. um ok. but great story btw. a magical version of james bond with way more humor and wayyyy less angst.
roon0 chapter 1 . 8/27
Brilliant, I enjoyed this very much.
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 8/27
Good fic, as expected with you!
If the previous one was stupid, this one is not better. How you express about hermione is exactly as all moron who think emma watson has anything related to the character, that your pea brain cannot undetstand that is simple that lack of brains. Is clear you beleave in morons getting the inteligent Girl. So stupid previous story, this one is a greater stupidity.
torlan2003 chapter 1 . 7/22
Great story, I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing.
Am I the first to comment on the pequliarity of the English language in relation to the letter grouping of ph? Harry's anagram name could be pronounced ass-fart. It seems apropriate for someone whose initial action is dropping shit on someone.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/16
So ... Is Aspheart pronounced "asp-heart" or "ass-fart"? I can make a case for both ways. ;)

I love these two "Harry the hit wizard" stories. It's nice to read things with humor injected into the more serious plot lines. I laughed long and hard at Harry's private comparison of Hermione to Umbridge, because the corrupt Fudge-Umbridge duo was the very first thing I thought of when I read about her and Percy as the Minister and under secretary. I wonder if anyone else in the Ministry made the connection ... or voiced it. I'm sure Hermione would have raged at being compared to the Toad, even though it was quite apt. Interestingly, she doesn't seem all that impressed by Dumbledore by the end of his, um, revelations. Oh, well ...

I love the fact that the ghosts assisted Harry in achieving his goals. I'm also glad you used the three Hallows (although you didn't refer to the Master of Death, even though Harry had all three Hallows, so I guess I'm assuming) to allow Harry to see his parents and the Marauders again.

I wondered when Harry and Gabi would hook up. I'm guessing she will make sure (aided by Lily, perhaps?) she is the final hookup, and they will live happily ever after. After all, if she hasn't been waiting for Harry, she would have married by now, right?

I suppose you're finished with this set of stories, but perhaps you'll write another sometime. They really are fun! Thanks for sharing.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 6/9
Nice Story.
Sierra Kilo chapter 1 . 5/25
Job well done! Truly a wonderful piece of literature! Loved the part where Lily told Harry to stop messing with tramps.
SFC CopperHead chapter 1 . 5/19
Excellent! Great way to take care of Dumbledore. - Snake
Lena Lennox chapter 1 . 3/30
It's a shame that you've never found time to get back to writing. I really love and enjoy your work.