Reviews for Harry Potter Hit Wizard
adafrog chapter 1 . 5/9
Very good thanks.
mrady chapter 1 . 4/14
Ok maybe I should have looked before my last review. Made me laugh plenty of times
jon08 chapter 1 . 4/4
Loved this, along with the first part: Mercenary. After reading that checked out your profile page and found this. Brilliant... Haven't laughed so hard in ages.
Excuse me now. Need to take a shower and change my trousers...!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 3/23
And the second instalment was just as BRILLIANT.
Thx again for sharing your fantastic ideas.
Dave210 chapter 1 . 3/1
Please forgive me, but I give this story basically the same review as part I - Fun, exciting, interesting, very well written story. Highly recommended read. Happily added to my favorite stories list, along with part I.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 2/25
What was the name of the vanished pureblood family whos home Percy and Hermione were living in?

If James and Lily wanted beautiful grandkids the Gabby is likely to make that happen. I wonder if Harry ever will figure out what happened by taking the wand while wearing that cloak and putting on the ring?
howmanyisthat chapter 1 . 1/4
Even better story!
senawario chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I've now downgraded you from "blind dingus" to something close to "moron". Same reasons as in my review of the preceding story to this one, but TLDR: how in blazes does a girl who set fire to Snape's robes in FIRST YEAR get labelled "authority loving"?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Bloody Fucking Brilliant.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Haha, I loved this sequel!
It was entertaining, and satisfying. Again, I like how Harry is owning it, but also not being "over arrogant" and all that. Very fun. :P
Thanks for your work.
AP-C
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
just finished reading your Mercenary and Hit Wizard stories back to back. I enjoyed them and was pleasantly surprised at seeing aspects i havent seen in other Harry Potter fanfiction. I do have to say that the end of Hit Wizard seemed a bit rushed. but thank you for sharing your fan fiction!
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Much better ending than the first part...but I can still see a third part in the future... Deathly hollows...you have to do a turn at Harry being the Master ofDeath,afterall...we are talking British sheeple somebody somewhere is going to grow a big head and cause problems its a given. That and we never did find out if he used that list potion. My question is if Harry Potter was such a dark wizard or apprentice Dark Lord why did he only ever do harmless pranks to bring out the truth. And except for the first two death eaters...did he ever kill anyone except at the final battle...transfiguring them into action figures never killed them they reverted back after he got his payment. Not much of a Dark Lord when he never killed all those people. Definition of British wizards...sheeple..people follow tirelessly behind a person holding a big wooden stick...
DeadParade chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Loved this, great writing.
LiekkeenValve chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I really love how your stories have a modicum of roughness to them in their themes. Nothing is as smooth and shiny as it's made to be and I absolutely adore some of your plot-twists. You Harry is, while physically extremely strong (as should with such history), a very relatable character with human failings; anger, pettiness and regret. This all applies to the other stories I've read from you. They make me come back and read them again and again - always discovering new things.
So simply, thank you for writing and especially publishing your works. :)
nanaeleanor chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This along with Harry Potter Mercenary is a real gem. Tight, concise, brilliantly conceived and funny as hell. Its amazing how so few words feel so much more complete than most other fics. Simply brilliant. Also wonderful references snuck in everywhere. Loved it for the third time.