Reviews for Harry Potter Hit Wizard
crugore chapter 1 . 6/15
I personally liked both the original and this one but I mast say I find it sad that the people who disagree with your portrayal of hermione can't do more than spew shit at you. Disagreeing with you is one thing but if your only comment is to say you're the shittiest shit that ever shit shit well...
Iryelb chapter 1 . 5/25
This was a good conclusion to the prequel, I feel like you're not giving Hermione enough credit I mean she set a teacher on fire as a distraction. I also feel like you should have given mention to Harry getting rid of the curse on the DADA position.
Leroy chapter 1 . 5/16
Good sequel.
noylj chapter 1 . 5/17
About offing time he took up with Gabby. Idiot to end.
Zane Fox chapter 1 . 4/20
I love the story. I really like how you work Hermione as the bad gal. I meant while there many bad Hermione, your was well thought out and would make sense of where she would had gone to without going full on dark side crap. So. Bravo for a great story.
jchangpa chapter 1 . 4/7
That you write an stupid Hermione has nothing to do with Emma Watson. Sure that you are a moron gay lover sure has a lot to do with how you write Hermione, the problem is your lack of brain make you show a lot of moronic writing or you are just low brain dumbass
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 3/17
Johnny Depp (or Ichabod) may have said it, and "Sleepy Hollow" may have been the vehicle for the quote, but... dost thou not thinkest that perhaps there was a BOOK involved, from whence such lines of wisdom originated.
Quoting the movie, and not the original writing seems a bit un-worthy, or something, dunnit'?!

("The Legend of Sleepy Hollow", John Quidor 1858. SLIGHTLY preceding the 1999 film, hmm?)

Great story, but I don't know if it's good or bad, that I don't remember a word of it, from the first time, long, long, ago.
Yeah, I googled it. Not that you couldn't have.
68phoenix chapter 1 . 3/6
good fic. with reading just for the pranks
Anoneme chapter 1 . 2/25
I love all the pranks and characters, I liked the POV shifts even when I didn't like the character themselves (like Percy and Hermione). Excellently written.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 1 . 2/22
A good sequel funny overall loved the books, heart wrenching in others that comment about the nicest biscuits really got to me strange as that may sound.
maartenvervloet chapter 1 . 2/7
I really liked this story and the prequel, excellently written
Mickey chapter 1 . 1/30
Loved it
cavendish444 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Great story! keep it up!
Haji the Monster chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I think you're completely wrong about Hermione, and think you just hate her character. it's disheartening to see what shame you've brought to the fandom with your Hermione hating.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Excellent sequel and a very funny story on it's own. Glad I got to read both and I will have to look into reading any other stories from you as well.