Reviews for Ronald 1/2
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
This isn't exactly like Ranma 1/2, is it? He doesn't change back all the time. Or until he gets cold water splashed on him.

So what are the pairings? Obviously Harry/Ginny. Butis it Ron/Draco? I vote for Ron/Hermione. It makes no difference that he's a she! Maybe they should take this to Dumbledore? He might be able to solve it. Or is this staying with 6th book canon? So... Does Ron... I mean Kari... count as a lesbian now?
Marguerida chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
" It’s going to be in the next chapter. I promise! :D"

I would be happy enough if there would BE a next chapter
Guenevere chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
people keep giving me funny looks, probably due to me cracking up every few seconds. love it. keep it going, please!
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Very interesting.. I love it so far! Hermione breaking rules? 0_0 Great opening. Not crappy in the least.
Miss Zippitydodah chapter 3 . 3/4/2003
i am in hysterics right that was so streaking down my face and i'm laughing as hard as
Mandy Baggins chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
nice tytle...

Hey, just wanted to say that this story us grat so far...u just have to let Ron get his perod! Let Ron suffer! It will be great fun!

Child Of Autumn chapter 2 . 9/27/2002
Fido just wont let ya review twice will he?

so i'll do it in this chappy

Now i probs sound like an idoit

but i have been waiting for ages for the next chappy and im going to die at this keyboard

if the next chapter isnt up soon

please please write more soon

Child Of Autumn chapter 3 . 9/19/2002
Hey, please please

finish this story please!
Alphonse chapter 3 . 7/20/2002
wow, hehehehe! that was great! :D
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 3 . 6/2/2002
I love it so far! What sort of pairings are going to happen here? There's all sorts of possibilities, what with him being both sexes, off and on.
Lena chapter 3 . 5/13/2002
this is soooo funny! i'm wondering what might happen between Malfoy and Ron... :) hope you write a new chapter soon!
AziAzlea chapter 3 . 4/29/2002
This is great! Poor Ron... P
Lady Norbert chapter 3 . 4/28/2002
Hiya, fellow Plot Bunny! Oh, man, I'm laughing so hard I almost made myself sick. (Literally. Isn't that yucky? You should use that in a chapter someplace. Have George laugh so hard at Malfoy hitting on Ron that he vomits.) This is GREAT! I can't wait to read more!
JazzPizza chapter 3 . 4/21/2002
This is hilarious! Write on, write on!

I love the flirting bits, and Ron is very well done. Write more!
Draconis5 chapter 3 . 4/21/2002
LOL! Keep going, It's really good!