Reviews for Wanting More
I think i was good
Ronniemac28 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
im am very pleased!
Ryoko-SP chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I re-read this story because I honestly think is one of the best out here. And the lemon part is just great. The detail, the way of telling everything is just amazing.
LostThought chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
It's good Well written, good characterizations, the lemon scene was also enjoyable _

I especially liked how you portrayed Ryoko throughout, especially drunk Ryoko - seeing her in a more vulnerable light was nice.

However, please edit the formatting, it felt weird reading it and having sentences break before reaching the end of the line. Also, you repeat the fic twice O_o Like, it just starts again after it ends, I almost thought it was a continuation or epilogue. Fix those and it'll be golden :D
Nitebreaker chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Excellent! Just the sort of lemony Tench/Ryoko fanfiction I love. What are you talking about, "no talent for lemons"? You MUST be talking about somebody else :)

Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I'm 12 and what is this?
Kuba chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oi, this...this is a very impressive story. After watching Tenchi Muyo: Ryo-Ohki, I decided to search this site and find a romantic story of Tenchi and Ryoko. I found a few and this is one of them.

It was absolutely beautiful on how you put it. I really didnt expect that much...detail when it came to sex but that I believe was the best part of it.

Also, on a personnel note, because of this I am now thinking about how my relationship is going. I am going to bring back the passion that i had with her. Thank you so much. :D
WolfWriter28 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was an excellent fic. It ranks among the best fics I've ever read for a Tenchi and Ryoko pairing. While I was reading I could tell that you really got Tenchi and Ryoko's characters spot on. As for the lemon scene it was very good, if I had to measure how good I would have to say a 7/10. Anyway point is you did a very good job.
Xavier92 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I have to say this has been the best Lemon I've read. Period.

The way their passion was described was Beautiful.

LexiPlexi chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I want to start out by saying that I'm not a new fan of your work - I'm actually a very old fan of your old work!

I went looking for some Tenchi fic, feeling nostalgic, and the minute I saw your name I was more than pleasantly surprised. Even though it's been, what? Nine years? I still remembered your works, especially your "Wanting More" trilogy. It seriously used to be one of my favorite fics back in the day.

Glad to see you writing again, and I hope to see some new work. In the meantime, I'm going to take a walk down Memory Lane with some of your old work. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That was a great fic.
DanP1187 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Great story. :D But why did the story repeat twice? Looking foreword to everyone's reactions.
Negative-Z chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Would you believe that it's storming outside here right now? Would you admit that you posted the same story twice in the same document as a clever wink at the importance of doing important things twice?

It is raining here, and even though I'm a married grownup now I still instantly remembered reading this all those years ago. I'm happy for you that you aren't embarrassed by your old work.
Dollyshesalive chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This is My absolute favorite tenchi and ryoko fic.

Its lovely in eveyr way and you capture their personalities like no one else!

I was wondering, are u going to re-post Recipe for making love?