Reviews for See The Big World
rainyew7892 chapter 84 . 4/9
Wow, i never read such an interesting and fun stories! Ya know, i really love this sena! XD Her cynicism and sarcasm combined with hyperventilation and paranoid are really hilarious and intriguing!

Hope you'll continue this amazinggg story! It's been ages since ya updated too!

So plz update soon for our fellow reader's sake!
pllllssss update i beg of you.:'(
deltaepsilon004 chapter 84 . 7/19/2014
I don't even know what to say, this is so unbelievably amazing. I have spent the past seven hours give or take a couple of card games reading this piece of fiction, and not once has it failed to utterly delight me.
Your Sena is beautiful, actually, really beautiful. She is so dry and cynical and I love her so so so much, and the easy dynamic between her and Monta is kind of perfect.
Also good job with the balance of the story, because it's absolutely hilarious but it's still got those really nice serious undertones what with the growing-up-angst and the mafia that is continuing to seep into this story more and more.
I know it's been a while, but I eagerly await an update of this story.
Artemis Persephone Jackson chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
u spell shot gun instead of stun gun
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 81 . 3/5/2014
This Sena and Reiji thing simply cannot be ignored, I'm starting to find it adorable. *facepalm* I do wish she'd do better in football. *sigh* Ya know, with Gaou beating her up and Marco worrying, that'd probably be amusing.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 49 . 3/5/2014
What? Panther? That was unexpected, although I'm not familiar with Marco, I thought she 'might' end up with her. I mean, that was random of him, esp Sena. Well, not sure how 'normal' people usually act so I don't know.
minerbbi chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA I guess it's kind of yamatos fault his smiles does look suspicious at times LOL ()
Beastart1998 chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
WAIT! she send Yamato Takeru to the hospital!?
LunarStar98 chapter 84 . 5/31/2013
KID, YOU PERVERT! XD Hahahahaha. this has got to be one of the weirdest stories I've ever read I mean that in a good way of course. please continue your a really good writer!
poisinrose chapter 84 . 2/13/2013
Hahaha poor kid I bet Sean's gna torture him. This is Rly great and I cnt wait to find out more! I think sena should end up with jummonji or at least date him so we the readers can enjoy Marcos reaction :-)
sweetchill chapter 84 . 2/8/2013
loveee it!
RoseJustice chapter 49 . 12/12/2012 Sena likes him back? Or is she just behaving the way she thinks she's supposed to behave?
codebamboo chapter 83 . 11/23/2012
Wow, Panther really is ambitious about getting together with Sena... I think the appropriate term for Jeremy is a weeaboo ;D
codebamboo chapter 82 . 11/23/2012
When I woke up to find 3 more chapters uploaded overnight plus a shoutout, I nearly exploded. I'm so glad I can be of some help, your writing is hilarious and Sena is the most interesting character to read about! C: Despite Shin being socially inept, I really do hope that he ends up with Sena. Either him or Hiruma, or Juumoji. I see another Harry Potter reference, kufufu ;D