Reviews for The Greatest Gift of All
briswan chapter 1 . 6/20
This is the most exciting fanfiction I've ever read! I loved the paring of E / B and J. I've never read anything like this and your story made6 me want more hahahah. Thanks for sharing this with us! I loved it.
Payton79 chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
That's the way I like my threesome stories: with a visitor in E and B's bed, but it's clear althrough the whole affair that they are the real deal and the other person will leave after and not bother the relationship dynamic afterwards. Thank you for writing and sharing this hot little story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2018
what did you get for bella
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
Loved it thanks
Vanilla19 chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Well that was hot. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
So. Hot. By far the hottest thing I've ever read (fanfic or not)... I'll be honest, I've read it numerous times, and keep coming back to it when I REALLY need ... it ;) thank you!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Effing hot as hell. So very hot. *fans self*
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I failed to leave you some love for this wonderful Christmas gift the first time I read it, my apologies, ma'am! After it was mentioned, along with Five Nights, on Rob Attack last week, I just had to revisit!
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Merry Christmas indeed! It takes one confident woman to give THAT kind of gift. You brought the heat, then made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Nicely done.
readicted chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Hot damn, that was good! I so very rarely indulge in slash fics, and even then it must 've we'll done. This was insanely hot, with all of the intense longing and tension and build-up, without being overly crass. It was explicit without vulgarity. Through it all, Bella and Edward's love for each other was evident.
sarah83185 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
i would love to see this turn into a chaptered story maybe jasper falling for both of them hard and wanting to work it into a e way reationship
AHotMess chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I had read this before. There is something about the way you write that makes the live between your characters shine through

k
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
brave woman
i couldnt watch anybody touch my hubby man or woman i would want to rip their arms off
im a jealous biatch
great writing thou
TheFaultInOurHearts chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
When I first read it,I thought it'd be crass and vulgar. What else do you expect from a threesome,right? But the way you wrote it...OMG! It was sooo beautiful. I never expected it to be this..loving or mushy. The obvious love that Bella and Edward have for each other literally spills out of the computer screen. For the first time ever,a threesome is ethereal and beautiful. Keep up the good work!
Love,J