Reviews for The Greatest Gift of All
Kitiara445 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I usually shy away from these types of stories or any time of Fem or Male Slash but this story was incredibly sexy. I really enjoyed it. Your writing is exquisite. Thank you for sharing.
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Whoa, incredibly hot. I thought the ending was very mature, with neither side expecting more than what it was.
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh, please send Jasper over I need a belated Christmas present. That was just tooooo divine.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Seriously HOT HOT HOT! Wow that was yummy. Man, that was good. And I'm glad that he had his fun and now it's over for him. However, I wouldn't blame him for wanting a repeat every 6 months or so. I've often thought it would be more difficult for Bi-sexuals to be in a monogamous relationship because there's obviously something they want from both sexes. I think it's very commendable that Bella acknowledges that and let's him have his day. But I'm sure she wouldn't mind a few repeat performances either. Either way, I like how you ended it for this particular couple. It was REALLY well done! Thanks for sharing and I've rec'd it to a few pervy friends so I'm sure you'll be hearing from them soon!
bmango chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Yay for wanting for nothing at all... :) God, this is so freaking hot. I think it helped with the migraine a little. :) -b
akes88 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
that was hot and wonderful and sexy and all things good. Way to go girl.
sayit3xs chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Merry Christmas Edward! This was great! :0)
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was hot and awesome.

Hugs
twimama77 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
very cool
Chicklette chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
*perfection*

thank you.
OscarInTheCan chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That was so satisfying. You gave us all that great poly action that was just . . . fantastic. But you also infused and maintained the strength of Edward and Bella's love throughout. It was so sweet and sincere. Thanks for another great one-shot!
flecour chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That was so completely awesome! )
PatientFineBalancedKind chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. that. was. so. fucking. hot. thank you so much for writing, i really really enjoyed reading this. merry christmas (:
Azucena34 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
can you have a threesome just once? I think not, especially if all the parties have such great chemistry. I think you need to bring Jasper in for especial holidays.
GLee68 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Hottest Dang christmas present EVAH!

wow...