Reviews for The Greatest Gift of All
dsccc chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That was beautiful. You are amazing!
edmom chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
i would love jasper under my tree - merry christmas
Ninjaout chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Well dayum that was sexy as hell. I'd say that was pretty much the best gift ever, and I'd also say I'd sacrifice a limb in order to be Bella in that scenario. UNF. Thank you for sharing that!
PiscesFish03 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Holy shit that's awesome! Thx for writing.
vbfb1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
amazing as always.
GuilChris chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Fan - fucking - tastic !

Incredibly HOT !

You're scrumptious

xoxo
Lawn Girl chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
oh so hai. finally finished this and had the proper post-read reaction (unlike this afternoon). This was HAWT. damn, I really, really loved it! xo
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
That was fucking amazing...and fucking hot! Holy Shit...I am like Jello thank God I don't need to move...
Magnolia822 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I remember you tweeting about writing a threesome in the third person as a hellish enterprise, but good goddamn girl, you pulled it off. Excellent!
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Phew! That was hot! Nice Xmas present ;-)
The Irish Cullen chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
oh my God, if he was my husband... well one I would be in shock for a lot of the time... but I would give him as much presents as he wanted. That was so freaky hot, love me some J/E but throwing Bella in on top... well bottom... well thats just heaven for moi!
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Curiosity got the better of me when I decided to read this. I do really enjoy your writing so it's hard to pass up a new opportunity. ;) I'll need to reread Brokenward at some point...

I don't know if you're interested but I was going to recommend a book to you that was kinda similar to this story but with a different ending. Rough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei James - another time when curiosity won out. lol Cowboy/Cowgirl, Cowboy/Cowboy, Cowboy/Cowboy/Cowgirl I'm sure you'd enjoy it. :)
sydneytwilightmum chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Merry Christmas and a Fark Hawt New Year to you!

Thanks for writing and sharing.. a favourite of mine indeed!

I loved how you managed to wrap everything up with a nice little bow at the end ;-)
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
wow...hot, hot, hot...and beautifully written too...thank you...:)
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Son-of-a-bitch that was fucking hot! I have nothing else.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »