Reviews for The Greatest Gift of All
dihenydd chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
What a dirty, kinky mind you have! So glad you are willing to share it. thanks for the Christmas present.
MaryElizabeth23 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Ah! Omg! I'm dead. You killed me. You got me pregnant with your Christmas on-shot and then killed me. Holy mother that was hawt! I've always thought it would be hard to write a threesome. I don't think I'm equipped w/ that type of talent. Too many schlongs and a vagina to get in the way. Lol ... So great job, I like the way you handled it at the end. I may just read it again. Love ya bb!
KeeWit chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Incredibly hot!
alice'sbella chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Hooooooot! I want my gift too!
dsccc chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That was beautiful. You are amazing!
edmom chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
i would love jasper under my tree - merry christmas
Ninjaout chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Well dayum that was sexy as hell. I'd say that was pretty much the best gift ever, and I'd also say I'd sacrifice a limb in order to be Bella in that scenario. UNF. Thank you for sharing that!
PiscesFish03 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Holy shit that's awesome! Thx for writing.
vbfb1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
amazing as always.
GuilChris chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Fan - fucking - tastic !

Incredibly HOT !

You're scrumptious

xoxo
Lawn Girl chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
oh so hai. finally finished this and had the proper post-read reaction (unlike this afternoon). This was HAWT. damn, I really, really loved it! xo
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
That was fucking amazing...and fucking hot! Holy Shit...I am like Jello thank God I don't need to move...
Magnolia822 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I remember you tweeting about writing a threesome in the third person as a hellish enterprise, but good goddamn girl, you pulled it off. Excellent!
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Phew! That was hot! Nice Xmas present ;-)
The Irish Cullen chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
oh my God, if he was my husband... well one I would be in shock for a lot of the time... but I would give him as much presents as he wanted. That was so freaky hot, love me some J/E but throwing Bella in on top... well bottom... well thats just heaven for moi!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »