Reviews for The Greatest Gift of All
sessahhh chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
So very good. Hot with a touch of sweet, especially at the end. I wonder how the next workday will fair though. Hopefully no awkward moments... lol. Great job. I (and the hubs) thoroughly enjoyed that. A very good way to start off Christmas.
simplydazzled chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
So aptly named-

There is little more I can say, this may well be the most perfect piece of erotic literature I have ever read.

With deepest thanks and admiration,I wish you a Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years.

S.D.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
That was so hot!
kismit1496 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
OMG that was the hottest thing I've read in god knows how long! Oh holy hell! So glad someone sent me a link on twitter today!
missrebecca chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
oh my god, that was so fucking hot. just unf!

and yet so sweet too!
thirtysomething chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
i always seem to stumble over your stuff while i'm at work. sure does chase away the blahs.

Bella is so secure in her love for him that she was able to give him his fantasy. what love.

i totally dig that it was a no strings attached, just for one night to fulfill our fantasies threesome. so cool of Jasper to be down with that too. clearly he's had some fantasies of his own.

and ummmm yeah, that was super hot. i want a Christmas present like that.

of course the end, so sweet. they both had their fun, but have comfort, security and love with each other. that truly is the greatest gift of all.

adored it. thank you xoxoxo
dihenydd chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
What a dirty, kinky mind you have! So glad you are willing to share it. thanks for the Christmas present.
MaryElizabeth23 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Ah! Omg! I'm dead. You killed me. You got me pregnant with your Christmas on-shot and then killed me. Holy mother that was hawt! I've always thought it would be hard to write a threesome. I don't think I'm equipped w/ that type of talent. Too many schlongs and a vagina to get in the way. Lol ... So great job, I like the way you handled it at the end. I may just read it again. Love ya bb!
KeeWit chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Incredibly hot!
alice'sbella chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Hooooooot! I want my gift too!
dsccc chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That was beautiful. You are amazing!
edmom chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
i would love jasper under my tree - merry christmas
Ninjaout chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Well dayum that was sexy as hell. I'd say that was pretty much the best gift ever, and I'd also say I'd sacrifice a limb in order to be Bella in that scenario. UNF. Thank you for sharing that!
PiscesFish03 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Holy shit that's awesome! Thx for writing.
vbfb1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010