Reviews for The Greatest Gift of All
missrebecca chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
oh my god, that was so fucking hot. just unf!

and yet so sweet too!
thirtysomething chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
i always seem to stumble over your stuff while i'm at work. sure does chase away the blahs.

Bella is so secure in her love for him that she was able to give him his fantasy. what love.

i totally dig that it was a no strings attached, just for one night to fulfill our fantasies threesome. so cool of Jasper to be down with that too. clearly he's had some fantasies of his own.

and ummmm yeah, that was super hot. i want a Christmas present like that.

of course the end, so sweet. they both had their fun, but have comfort, security and love with each other. that truly is the greatest gift of all.

adored it. thank you xoxoxo
dihenydd chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
What a dirty, kinky mind you have! So glad you are willing to share it. thanks for the Christmas present.
MaryElizabeth23 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Ah! Omg! I'm dead. You killed me. You got me pregnant with your Christmas on-shot and then killed me. Holy mother that was hawt! I've always thought it would be hard to write a threesome. I don't think I'm equipped w/ that type of talent. Too many schlongs and a vagina to get in the way. Lol ... So great job, I like the way you handled it at the end. I may just read it again. Love ya bb!
KeeWit chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Incredibly hot!
alice'sbella chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Hooooooot! I want my gift too!
dsccc chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That was beautiful. You are amazing!
edmom chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
i would love jasper under my tree - merry christmas
Ninjaout chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Well dayum that was sexy as hell. I'd say that was pretty much the best gift ever, and I'd also say I'd sacrifice a limb in order to be Bella in that scenario. UNF. Thank you for sharing that!
PiscesFish03 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Holy shit that's awesome! Thx for writing.
vbfb1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
amazing as always.
GuilChris chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Fan - fucking - tastic !

Incredibly HOT !

You're scrumptious

xoxo
Lawn Girl chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
oh so hai. finally finished this and had the proper post-read reaction (unlike this afternoon). This was HAWT. damn, I really, really loved it! xo
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
That was fucking amazing...and fucking hot! Holy Shit...I am like Jello thank God I don't need to move...
Magnolia822 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I remember you tweeting about writing a threesome in the third person as a hellish enterprise, but good goddamn girl, you pulled it off. Excellent!
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »