Reviews for The Greatest Gift of All
Robpfan chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Hmmmm... I'm not normally into three ways, they just seem like a way to get off... but this, as J said you could see and feel the love there... it was a fantasy of his, so she gave it to him... glad J was happy to oblige too... ;)

loved it...

Happy Holidays... Be Safe

Take care
jmlwelborn chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Not usually my scene... But dammit... That was hot!

Awesome...

Jane
sadtomato chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This was sexy.. amazing... real. Loved Jasper cornering Edward at work, but I felt so bad for him when he was feeling so guilty! The threesome was hot, probably the best I've ever read. Amazing! Thanks for sharing & Merry Christmas!
majose chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Happy Holidays indeed! Thanks for writing :-)
Wont2nach chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
YUMMY hotness! Thanks for a wonderful present.
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
There are not enough words to describe just how amazing this is! Thank you, thank you, thank you! *MWAH*
jasam19 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Loved it! Thank you. Would really like to see you continue it. There just aren't enough Poly fics out there.
shalu chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
delicious. xx
MommaJess chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Oh my... This story was like a Merry Christmas too me! A little Bella x Edward, a little Edward x Jasper, and a little Jasper x Bella... All that rolled into a great little package. Loved this story!
writingbabe chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Sweet Jesus!

I read this on the elliptical today, and I'll tell you, I was sweating from more than the workout. H.O.T., bb. And loving and sensual and ... kind.

I love that they characters were so kind to each other. Generous and sensitive amid the intensity and desire.

I always look forward to your stories, and you never disappoint. Thanks for writing for the fandom, Ms. Grey. You gave us all a great Christmas present with this one.

all best,

writingbabe
TwiCrazed chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Woah baby, that was hot! Was worried there for a little while - so confusing all of the different feelings and emotions. Couldn't imagine what that would be like - being completely in love with your partner, but lusting after someone else too. The guilt would be crippling. And for Bella...would worry her that she wasn't enough, especially considering his past.

I was relieved that at the end Edward was happy to just be with Bella - that it didn't open up a whole can of worms where he was now wanting Jasper all the time since he knows how good it felt.

Oh well, Christmas is all about sharing! Hot stuff! Wonder what will be under my tree this year?
barburella chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was too hot for words, so I won't even try.

Thank you!
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was sensational. Erotic fiction in its purest form. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
ickaren chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
It is the love in the relationship that makes this more than just hot smexing, although it really was quite hot...and I liked the suspense in the middle when he was feeling guilty and off-balance.
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wow...I was really worried about reading this but it was beyond amazing. Thanks for sharing!
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »