Reviews for The Greatest Gift of All
Alterite chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Well, Merry Christmas to you too! That was unexpected, but absolutely delicious!

Thank you very much!

Love from France,

A. xx
dinkadot chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was freakin AWESOME I loved it!

Brandi
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I loved it! I'm good with Ed and Bella experimenting with Jasper. I hate when he starts to fall for him and I hate it on a permanent basis. Edward and Bella always.
LadyTx chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was hot, but sweet. Merry Christmas.
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
that is def the Greatest Gift! Awesome work. Thank you for sharing!
Onward chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wickedly delicious!
TeamAllTwilight chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I loved that you showed that they really had already what they needed to be happy. Everyone has a fantasy and it is a HUGE gift to have one coem true. Well written I loved it and it was HOT!
Emmanuelle Nathan chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Is it me, or is it rather hot in here!

Thank you so much for this lovely pre-Christmas treat.

EN
biblepam chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
well,,, ho ho ho.. and Merry Christmas... that was hot. I don't usually go for the male/male stuff, but the way you wrote it was just great... Showed the total love and trust between Bella and Edward. Well done... Pam B.
Jay's World chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wow, that was all sorts of hotness. I like how you've built it up, and taking in to concideration a man who is comfortable with his own sexual preference, and who can enjoy another man as well as his wife. Good job.

xx

JJ
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
very nicely done!

not squicky at all!
Cat Named Easter chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
. Not only was that incredibly hot, is was also tenderly moving. To see that they love each other so much that they're willing to do anything to please the other...not to mention the amazing sex. This story was the perfect Christmas gift! Excellent as always!
robownsme chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I can't even express to you how fucking hot that was! I usually can't stand Bella anywhere near Edward and Jasper, but you made it so perfect and dare I say loving, I didn't even mind her being there. It actually made it better. Just from reading your summary, I had a huge smile on my face and you did not disappoint. This was the absolute perfect Christmas present for us, and I can't thank you enough. You are so totally my hero right now. :)
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Sweet but HOT.. Kinda mean making E think he cheated in bathroom at work! LOL
Scarlet Nite chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
The description made me think it was just going to be hot smut (and it was) but it was actually really beautiful and love affirming. Bella could have been the type of wife that is threatened by her husband's attraction to Jasper, but she gave him the gift of trust and acceptance when she arranged his "gift". Well written and appreciated. Happy Holidays!
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »