Reviews for The Greatest Gift of All
Succubus630 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
And I have to go masturbate now...mother of god that was probably in the top 5 of sensual threesomes I've ever read...so good...
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was so effing hot, and so incredibly sweet and tender. Amazing.
sherryola chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I enjoyed the second part of this very much. it really was a gift of love to give him his fantasy. And the lemons were incredibly hot. But I didn't like the part at the office. Whenb Edward told Jasper "I can't" Jasper should have stopped. Even bella was wrong in this, because she set it up, but they left him feeling guilty and ashamed all day. It kind of ruined the rest of the story for me and seemed unfair of both Jasper and bella to have done it that way. I'd have liked much better without the whole thing at the office, and if it had all started when edward got home and Bella had his surprise there waiti8ng. But other than that, this was a fun story!
TwiMom22580 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I have to say, you have done it again! What an amazing story! I am not a big slash reader, but I do read yours.
Aylah50 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Great job bb! I'm so glad I wasn't at work, or the gym, or the grocery store when you posted this, lol! :)
Coriejo24 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This was amazing and so beautifully written. Yeah, and also very hot :)
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18