Reviews for The Greatest Gift of All
jinx2094 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This was amazing! I'm really happy that sadtomato rec'd it to me! You're very talented! And now, I need a bit of a cold shower ;)

Oh! I also really really REALLY like that it's Edward that wants it hard! This is the first I've found like this, and I love love LOVE it!
Starlite37 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Amazing!
swan0456 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Man that was seriously HOT! I'm not big on slash, but that was awesome!
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I'm really glad that you ended with Edward being happy with his life as it is with Bella, and Bella only. Go ahead and fuck him once, with your wife right there with you, but don't keep yearning for him after that one time. I'd have been pretty upset if you'd written an ending with Jasper and Edward wanting to continue the threesomes, because hello? Poor Bella? Way to make her feel like she's not enough for you, dickward. I'm getting all annoyed and it's only hypothetical, lol.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Like whoa - you weren't kidding! That was so HOT! Thanks for sharing!
k1942 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
That was some open-minded, unselfish Christmas gift! I'm sure Edward realizes what a lucky guy he is, in this story.
Guadi-Fic's chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I love it! I want to konw if you let me traduce this fic to spanish. Plis. Atte Guada ;)
Isabella Nikole chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
AMAZING~!
sosueme chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love the sweetness of e/b's relationship in this fic. They seem to anticipate and fill each other's needs even if that means going outside the boundaries. And Jasper was perfect...controlling, manly, sexy, but not overly needy. And he seemed to be able to balance the trio evenly, plus he even got a first of his own. I could see this being expanded into a multichapter fic...

Thanks for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
purely amazing. this is now one of my faves. loved it. brilliant.
Daintress chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
That was so hot, but also sweet! I adore it. It will have to be a permanent fixture on my favorites list!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I loved it, great job! )
Linzzer220 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow. So so hot! I can't remember who rec'd this to me but I'm happy they did. I love threesomes with the boyslash in them :)
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
*sighs deeply* I feel like I should ask for a cigarette. Wow, that was hot and sweet and all kinds of mmm. All in all, excellent. I haven't read one like that in a long time. I wonder what else you've got up your sleeve?
crzy1emo1chick chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
one of my favorite J/E/B stories. It was very... at a loss for other words, incredible. :)
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »