Reviews for The Greatest Gift of All
twilightladies chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Wow! Great story! It was sweet & loving whilst being hot at the same time! I loved it!
arfalcon chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Brilliant: hot, tender and full of love. I'll be thinking about this one for a long time. xoxo
MrsJakeBlack chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
loved it

amazing storyy
radiate689 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
yum
Wanna B. Lurker chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Wow... some girls have all the luck.
Auspicious Stars chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This was so amazing!

It was sweet of Bella to give Edward this but I'm glad that he didn't want a repeat.

So good.

Zebrastripesgrl chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
God I'm hot after reading this o/s! I love this!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
oh my
D-Is-4-Devil chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
holy..shit!
jinx2094 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This was amazing! I'm really happy that sadtomato rec'd it to me! You're very talented! And now, I need a bit of a cold shower ;)

Oh! I also really really REALLY like that it's Edward that wants it hard! This is the first I've found like this, and I love love LOVE it!
Starlite37 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Amazing!
swan0456 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Man that was seriously HOT! I'm not big on slash, but that was awesome!
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I'm really glad that you ended with Edward being happy with his life as it is with Bella, and Bella only. Go ahead and fuck him once, with your wife right there with you, but don't keep yearning for him after that one time. I'd have been pretty upset if you'd written an ending with Jasper and Edward wanting to continue the threesomes, because hello? Poor Bella? Way to make her feel like she's not enough for you, dickward. I'm getting all annoyed and it's only hypothetical, lol.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Like whoa - you weren't kidding! That was so HOT! Thanks for sharing!
k1942 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
That was some open-minded, unselfish Christmas gift! I'm sure Edward realizes what a lucky guy he is, in this story.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »