Reviews for The Greatest Gift of All
k1942 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
That was some open-minded, unselfish Christmas gift! I'm sure Edward realizes what a lucky guy he is, in this story.
Guadi-Fic's chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I love it! I want to konw if you let me traduce this fic to spanish. Plis. Atte Guada ;)
Isabella Nikole chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
AMAZING~!
sosueme chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love the sweetness of e/b's relationship in this fic. They seem to anticipate and fill each other's needs even if that means going outside the boundaries. And Jasper was perfect...controlling, manly, sexy, but not overly needy. And he seemed to be able to balance the trio evenly, plus he even got a first of his own. I could see this being expanded into a multichapter fic...

Thanks for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
purely amazing. this is now one of my faves. loved it. brilliant.
Daintress chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
That was so hot, but also sweet! I adore it. It will have to be a permanent fixture on my favorites list!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I loved it, great job! )
Linzzer220 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow. So so hot! I can't remember who rec'd this to me but I'm happy they did. I love threesomes with the boyslash in them :)
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
*sighs deeply* I feel like I should ask for a cigarette. Wow, that was hot and sweet and all kinds of mmm. All in all, excellent. I haven't read one like that in a long time. I wonder what else you've got up your sleeve?
crzy1emo1chick chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
one of my favorite J/E/B stories. It was very... at a loss for other words, incredible. :)
M474 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
um wow, holy shit! that was gorgeously hot and such a turn on. I'll be returning to this one for fun times in the future I'm sure!

thanks! great way to start my day!
JustARead chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Hot, yet sweet
APL chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wow , one of my first J/B/E stories. Very good!
Jimmerjammer chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
sexy little story
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
wow. that was fucking amazing. You are an incredible writer. it is so funny how primarily people write about edward and jasper. i could see that. I enjoy your writing so much, I am going through all your stories and reading. though, my favorite is our lives unbound. the characters in this story are so appealing to me. I really enjoy it, and quite frankly, you sex is fuck hot! thanks for the writing. can't wait for another update for your stories. pariticularly and outtake for our lives unbound.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »