Reviews for The Greatest Gift of All
tinkrbell72 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
That was amazing hot! Well written with true emotion. These kind of fics can get sleezy but yours had emotion and love that came though your words. I really like it.
Suzy Q Something chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
That was so fucking sexy but the ending was so sweet and prefect. I LOVED it.
TwiSNFan chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is not really the kind of thing that I would every really have thought I would like, and yet I find it really hot. I REALLY loved it! While threesomes would normally put me off, I found it really sweet. The love that Bella and Edward obviously have for each other was wonderful, and Bella's gift shows a lot of trust and generosity.

Very hot!
FireandIceBoth chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Even though I would not personally 'do' Jasper, this was so very hot! Thanks, Nancy (Write a threesome with Emmett? ;))
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
That was so fucking hot ! Wow ! I can't believe it ! The three of them together is something, when it's well written like your o/s taht is very very sexy:)
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Okay, so first of all, I can't even tell you how happy I was when I went to your profile page and found 20 stories! Oh my god! I mean, I didn't even know what to read first! It was too late to start a multi-chap, so I went with the next O/S. Wow. Yeah, again I'm using that stupid word, but just wow. You really know how to write it! Amazing.

I have to say, if I had an Edward (wow, talk about a fantasy come true), I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be so willing to share as Bella was (she's way more unselfish in this story than I am!), though if I did, it would be pretty nice to share him with Jasper! But being this was just a fantasy, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I guess that's one of the things I love about reading in general, and fanfics specifically-getting to read about stuff that I only fantasize about, such as having Edward and Jasper at the same time! I'm so glad there are amazing writers out there like you who somehow write what I'm thinking.

It's 1:30 a.m. now, so as much as I'd love to go read some more of your stuff right now, I'm going to have to wait till tomorrow. I have to be up in about six hours, and if I let myself, I'd stay up forever reading more of your stories!

Until tomorrow,

Debbie
asianfly chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Damn girl there are no words...but god damn I was wishing I was Bella.

Mahalo for the enticing encouragement to ravage my husband
mimimgr chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
great oneshot. lots of love between E B and some fun with J. perfect.
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Now If I could get my man to agree to have Jasper and Edward come over for a birthday present life would be grand! lol. GREAT STORY!
reberebecca chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
E' stata una one shot veramente tosta.

Molto bella.

Complimenti.

bye. rebe
kinsano chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Wow, I can't get over how much love there was in this story. Great job!
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
yummy
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That was absolutely amazing :]
freakybella chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was awesome! It is so hot when they are all together like that. Great job!

:) freakybella