Reviews for How Much More Can a Person Take?
cephalic90 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
i just finished the "wanting more" series and i have to say its one of the best things i have ever read.
i started reading the series 2 days ago, and i found my self think about the next time that i would have to to read more. the way you evolved in this was amazing. this story hit close to home, the parts with ryoko at school was almost the same experience i went through. the way you portrayed the emotions was heart stopping. thank you for a amazing story. (that should be turned in to a OVA) keep up the amazing work.
thump chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
i just read all your tenchi stuff. it's very good... wish you would revisit it again and hopefully write more of it.
magtreefrog chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Just finished up the trilogy after having read Zero Tolerance earlier. I'm glad Tenchi actually wins her back in this one, though I can't help considering ZT your (unfinished-hint hint) masterpiece.

This series isn't as powerful for a few reasons. It's not as bold, obviously. It's also more cartoonish than subtle. Perfect example is Washu, who may furiously type away to make people disappear in this story but is SO much creepier in ZT, where she regards the Ryoko we all know and love as a mistake better left erased.

Still, really good for a lemon that grew into something more.
Dollyshesalive chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I love your stories! they are the best tenchi fics out there together with RedCynics :)) I guess I already told u before but its worth saying again.

I got a question! Will u write anymore tenchi/ryoko fics? I'd be so happy if u were planning to

have a good 1! /Elin
Ryoko-SP chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh my god! I read this story when I was like 13 years old! Back there in tmffa hehehe

What can I say? I just love it. I had it saved in my computer and when I'm nostalgic I read it.

I hope we'll see some more of you're stories in the future, I'm a big fan!
DanP1187 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Wow that was a great story there. Glad Tenchi and Ryoko got back together and had a make up fuck. :P
Negative-Z chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Ryoko's place between Tenchi and Washu was certainly fertile enough ground for Freud and Dickens alike. As a former psychology student, and a recovering english major, I hope you got an even better feeling of growth and warmth from this than I did. Aeka's character almost pulled it off, but I couldn't help noticing that all the other characters only seemed there to support the lead trio when they could have contributed more. Not sure if you have any new writing projects, but I AM curious.
dennisud chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Nice to see these oldies from the TM Fanfic Site!