Reviews for What the heart needs
mesweetsoul chapter 109 . 3/30
THAT WAS SOME GOOD WRITING & CONCEPT!
sanekittens chapter 21 . 3/17
Oh my!
sanekittens chapter 17 . 3/17
Ehh, two chapters maybe?
sanekittens chapter 15 . 3/17
Almost had a panic attack just then
sanekittens chapter 9 . 3/16
starts to sweat ehhhhhh
amber.bowles.52 chapter 49 . 3/16
I am loving this story... it has hit very close to home with Bella being over weight...my mother is over weight and my dad treated my mom the same way Edward treats Bella...not sure if he had an affair...wouldn't put it past him if he did...
sanekittens chapter 5 . 3/16
Nah, it's not about him at all
sanekittens chapter 3 . 3/16
Course you can't!
sanekittens chapter 2 . 3/16
'What's in the bag?'
Guest chapter 30 . 8/5/2013
Just read the top of ch 30 decided that Chloe Marshall's face fits more with how I have viewed Bella's image in this story... thanks for the name I never would have remembered it.
Guest chapter 101 . 5/21/2013
Well I dont know where the quote comes from, but, Bellas' back is hurting...and I know from reading Hermerva (Hermione/Minerva (my other otp)) that backpain is a sign of labour?
Guest chapter 89 . 5/20/2013
...ok...what? Esme is a murderess?...definitly DID NOT see that one coming!
Guest chapter 67 . 5/20/2013
Stefan isin't having an affair...perhaps he found another of his deceased wifes daughters (if this is a soap opera things like that do happen)
Guest chapter 63 . 5/20/2013
You really must like ittitating Alice dont you!? :P
Guest chapter 60 . 5/20/2013
They could always have Alices eggs implanted in Bella, and use a donor that looks similar to Bella...that way the kid will look like Alice with some similarity to Bella.

OR Ben could be the donor (with Bellas eggs) and the kid would have the caramel eyes...and perhaps the dark hair that Alice does.

Ps...I really love this story (even the corny bits, hey Im a romantic)
2,295 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »