Reviews for Angels Never Forget
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
soo sad. i half love half hate fics with Lucy pre-fall cuz they make me cry.
returnoftheanonymousmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Awww. Sadness. Happiness and awesomeness but mainly sadness. You should write more gabriel fics, i think you have the knack for them. *waves a watch in front of the screen, hoping that virtual hypnotism works as well as the original* you are feeling veerrrrrryyyy sleeeeeppppyyyy *clicks fingers* now you're wide awake and have an irresistable urge to write another fic with gabriel in it.

did it work? :D
fanspired chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I see you know how to pack a last line :) The conclusion of the first part is strong enought to make it stand alone as a story by itself, but the final conclusion is terrific: Gabriel appreciating the "poetic justice" of his own demise. Nice one :)
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Loved it so much! Fabulous! Really good close-up look at just what he meant by learning all the tricks from him. Excellent! Some great work here, and I loved your descriptions of Lucifer's brightness. Great job all round! Thanks for writing it ) you are a superb writer! Blessed be )
ZenyattaBaby chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Amazing! I love this!
LadyMaiden chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Nice job with this fic :)
sylar1610 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Ho, Ho, Ho Christmas and a Happy New Year. This was an excellent story, I'm guessing I might have something to do with it's inspiration. Lucifer sure has one twisted sense of humor but i don't think he'd call one of his brother by a nickname
linny94 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was really good. Sweet and sad. Just the way I like my fanfiction. :)