Reviews for Dark Winter
Pandanaman chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
wow, that was super sweet :)
LunaHermioneGinny chapter 1 . 3/24/2018
An incredibly good idea that is beautifully written. I love this story so much. I love how you wrote such a beautifully story about a relationship that we dont see that much of in TMNT.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
This was really sweet. Especially may I call you daughter.

Didn't know martial arts teachers required you to master the art of soap opera watching.. lovely story
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
This is so bittersweet. It's beautiful!
Heather chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Peaceful and lovely!
window girl chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
This is so sweet.
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
This had such a cozy, intimate feel to it. It's nice to see Splinter and April connecting. Though I think the boys are being a little silly and prideful trying to keep it a secret from April...they should give her more credit by now. Well done :)
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
What a cool story. :)
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Ah, yes, I remember this story. Nicely done. I really enjoyed it and the way you wrote it.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Great story. I really like it.
Luleiya chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
What a precious story...

When Splinter called April his daughter, I couldn't hold back a few tears - it was such an endearing moment...and it's an interesting take on April's past - such things never occured to me about her but it works really well when one thinks about it. Not to mention it brings her even closer to Splinter's family, since they are all alone in a way.

I also liked that you gave her artistic skills (actually, liked it a LOT on a personal level since I am one myself...)

Definitely saving this story to my Favs so I could read it again when winter draws near. :3 Thank you so much for sharing this gem.
KC chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I love the way you keep finding new facets of the turtles' lives to show us. Your stories are very enjoyable, I check back weekly!
meganechan720 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This is amazing. Not many people choose to include this aspect of reptilian biology in the turtles. Applause to you for exploring it. I also love April-Splinter interactions. They are such an interesting pair of people.

"He did not explain why they could not answer her, when she had asked them if they had always wanted a sister." This intrigued me. I wonder if someday you'll tell that story. And maybe the one about Mikey's arms, or even Raph's scars. I love the inclusion of such details, even if you never tell about them. It speaks of a larger world.

You are such a good writer. I love reading your stuff.
Dipsey chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This is really sweet story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Kaleia chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow that's a nice but sad story...but for both Splinter and April father and daughter relationship is adorable.I always think April is like a daughter to Splinter always...and poor a long hibernating for so long leaving Splinter alone but at least April is there for him...always.

Love the part they tell eachothers stories about themselves even about the turtles when they were Splinter training April of ninjutsu is cool.

Great job