Reviews for At Your Side
Bumbersquatch chapter 15 . 5/11/2011
"'That captain ordered me to use any means necessary to make sure you attend.'" He'd put a lot of emphasis on the any part."

Lmfao. Nuff said.
Bumbersquatch chapter 14 . 5/11/2011
Good Golly Miss Minerva. This is a squee-fest left, right, and center. And yet, it manages to be a squee-fest without being sheer fluff. AND I LIKE IT.

A LOT.
Bumbersquatch chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
GAH! Shit just got real.

And (sigh) leave it to me to stumble on a long and addictive and incredibly well-written story like this just before finals begin... CAN'T STOP READING!
TerraMacMillan chapter 39 . 5/11/2011
No, no, no! Christine can not die! McCoy would be a total mess without her for more reasons than one! Besides, Joanna has to have some sort of mother figure that isn't a total harpy. Save her! Please? Update soon! I loved getting three chapters at once!
Bumbersquatch chapter 8 . 5/11/2011
Squee! Friend, you have a seriously good handle on McCoy's character. He's my favorite, and it's always a joy when someone gets him right. I can't wait to read more :)
WinchesterSmile chapter 39 . 5/11/2011
ahhhh! i cant wait! such short but awesome chapters! :)
Bumbersquatch chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
am LOVING this! on to the next chapter... :D
NaomiBlue chapter 39 . 5/10/2011
Oh, please post the next chapter soon, I'm on pins and needles waiting to find out what happens next. The suspense is killing me.
Ella Unlimited chapter 39 . 5/10/2011
Wow... you through us quite a curveball... didn't you? I really didn't expect for Christine to die, even if she doesn't really die in essence. And what's up with Roger? Please update soon!

~Ella
makaem chapter 39 . 5/10/2011
I can't wait to see what happens next.
black4minister chapter 39 . 5/10/2011
Oh, that was really exciting! And it was a lovely surprise to find three chapters in my inbox when I went looking. So Len and Joanna are safe and now he has to save Christine - the poor man spends way too much time patching up his friends.

And what are they going to do about all the invaders still on the Enterprise - I can't see Jim sitting around when there are people aboard who might try to hurt his ship - I love that he's standing up to the Admirals, btw, it's brillent.

blacky xox
royalpinkdogs chapter 39 . 5/10/2011
no no no-Christine Chapel can't go meet Roger Korby in that big lab in the sky.

She belongs with Bones-always.
Becki chapter 39 . 5/10/2011
Ooh God! I'm just bursting at the seams for more! This is brilliant! Suspenseful! Poor McCoy! Poor Christine! What the hell is going on?
scarlett1978 chapter 39 . 5/10/2011
I love this story. It makes me sad that it is almost over - but I also can't wait to see what happens.
Nocturnal Rose chapter 39 . 5/10/2011
Love it can't wait for more!
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »