Reviews for At Your Side
IndigoFades chapter 39 . 5/10/2011
Man the last few chapters have been crazy, in that amazing way.
MissLini chapter 39 . 5/10/2011
I am so confused! D: What test?
Guest chapter 36 . 5/9/2011
dear god please update! totally dying for/dreading the conclusion of this story. Right now, my impatience is winning out and I can't wait to see what happens! Rationally, I know that the time between updates only gives you more time to make the chapters even better, but darn, its hard waiting! I check to see if this has been updated AT LEAST 3 times a day! Can't wait for the next set of chapters!
Nocturnal Rose chapter 36 . 5/8/2011
Love it can't wait for more!
Hammie2931 chapter 36 . 5/4/2011
So... When do we find out what happened sixteen minutes later?
black4minister chapter 36 . 5/3/2011
You sure know how to tease a girl! At lthis point I'm just dying to know what happened in sixteen minutes, what's the familiar sound, what was happening on the bridge when McCoy got there? So many questions! Though I'll admit to feling just a little disappointed that the much anticipateed meeting of Joanna, Kirk and Spock hasn't happened - promise me it will at the end at least? :-) Any time Kirk spends with her is just adorable, and I think Spock would be hilarious!

Wow, that's a long review - basically this is just as cool as ever and I still can't wait for more! You rock!

blacky xox
anonymous chapter 36 . 5/3/2011
You are so cruel with cliff-hangers...

PUHLEASE UPDATE SOON! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! (*dies dramatically*)
Boredom Queen of Insanity chapter 36 . 5/2/2011
A story featuring Joanna and Kirk? From you? Two words. Yes. Please.

This chapter was wonderful, and I eagerly await the next!
notdonewithyou chapter 36 . 5/2/2011
Oh yessssssssssssssss! Finally, I hope all goes well when he tells her he loves her! I've been waiting for this :)
NinjaLadyHinata chapter 36 . 5/2/2011
Wow it feels weird finally reviewing one of your chapters but I'll give it my best shot. I honestly never liked Star Trek until my friend sat me down and forced me to watch the 2009 movie (In which my eyes were always on McCoy *drools*). That was as far as my fandom went however, until I found your story and was completly enthralled by the dynamic relationship between Christine and McCoy. Thanks to you I'm now watching through the entire Star Trek series. But this isn't about my fandom is it? Ooops. Love your McCoy's snarkiness and Christine's angel of mercy complex. Can't wait for The next chapter (considering how this one ended, I'm going to be waiting rather impatiently, kinda like how I am when Christmas comes around). Whoops I wrote a lot more than I meant to... Oh well. LOVE YOUR STORY AND McCOYXCHAPEL FOREVER!
Ella Unlimited chapter 36 . 5/2/2011
I have to admit I love this story! Now I'm finally starting to realize how all the events in this story are connected!

This story is so deep with many underlying messages that I, as a reader, don't realize they're there until later in story when everything clicks. This is by far one of th best stories I've ever had the enjoyment and honor of reading. The characters are life-like and relatable, the plot is wonderful and deep, and it all comes together in a wonderfully written fanfiction.

Thank you, I really enjoyed this chapter, and reading this story.

Update soon!

~Ella
WinchesterSmile chapter 36 . 5/2/2011
i LOVE this chapter! cant wait for the next ones!
TerraMacMillan chapter 36 . 5/2/2011
You can't just leave it there? What's happening? Is everyone going to come out okay? Update soon because I NEED to know what happens!
Boredom Queen of Insanity chapter 35 . 4/27/2011
I can't remember if I every submitted a review for this story. I should review every pair of chapters because this story is just plain awesome. Especially now as everything is coming together! It's just.. Awesome! And one of the little things that makes it even better, for me at least, is the fact the medical jargon is believable. As a nursing student it's really hard to suspend belief when reading stories involving medical situations. I have to stop myself from pointing out everything sometimes.

But this, you know your stuff as far as I can tell! The only thing I noticed was a break in sterile field a few chapters back during surgery.

In short, I love this story and every single thing about it. Thank you for creating such a wonderful plot, interesting characters and interactions, and well, this whole thing! Thank you!
anonymous chapter 35 . 4/27/2011
By the way, Joanna is the cutest thing ever. Her interactions with everybody is perfect. Terrific job.

After you're done with this awesome story you won't drop the McCoy/Christine pairing will you? PLEASE DON'T! You're the best at it! I do hope you will consider writing a story after they're married or something (because I entirely expect them to tie the knot after all of this)...and possibly throw some kids into the mix? :) That would be utterly fantastic!
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »