Reviews for At Your Side
Hammie2931 chapter 32 . 4/4/2011
I can't say enough how much I love this story. Makes me happy whenever I see it's been updated, keep it up!
black4minister chapter 32 . 4/4/2011
Oh wow, that was both beautiful and sad - especially the last line of each chapter. When do they find out?

I can't wait to see Joanna on the ship - I'm sure Bones is so cute around her, and I presume Chapel will be really good with her too. And I just can't shake the feeling that Jim (like most youthful people) would be really good with kids - will she call him Uncle Jimmy? Cus I would consider that a personal favour if she did, lol.

Can't wait for the next update!

blacky xox
meganwastaken chapter 32 . 4/4/2011
DAMN IT WHY! THEY LOVE EACH OTHER! WHY! IT'S NOT FAIR! THEY MUST BE HAPPY IN THE END! IN THE END!
Becki chapter 30 . 4/4/2011
OMG I love this story!

I've read stories in the past where it's been split into two different people's perspectives and they weren't good because there was never much difference - but with yours i read Christine's and can't wait to see what Bones was thinking! He'll make an expression or something in Christine's then i'm desperate to know what he was thinking at that particular moment or when for example exactly what happened with him and Roger when he was suddenly on the bridge all banged up! Fantastic job!
wigginluvr chapter 32 . 4/3/2011
Love the mirror imagery thingy at the end :) Update soon

wigginluvr
ThisIsAllOfMyOldAbandonedWork chapter 32 . 4/3/2011
Dude, I love this story... esp. where you pretty much copied the last line of these last two chapters... It is amazing... :DDDD Keep writing!
TerraMacMillan chapter 32 . 4/3/2011
I'm so rolling my eyes at both of them. Really now, can't they just admit that they love each other. Also, so excited for Joanna! I hope that she does something to kick her father into gear in regards to Christine. I hope Dr. Zuvolt and Nurse Kier can stay on the Enterprise! I don't want them to be split up.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/3/2011
So,so, so, so pumped for Joanna! I can imagine the adorableness already, but I'm sure you will somehow make it even better! But they must be close to getting together, right? Can't wait for the next update:)
Nocturnal Rose chapter 32 . 4/3/2011
Man there both kinda thick headed wishing the other one loved them dang lol. Love it can't wait for more!
royalpinkdogs chapter 32 . 4/3/2011
How can they both be so blind? How can they not realize -well, if they did, there'd be no story.

Thanks for letting us into their world or galaxy or whatever...
WinchesterSmile chapter 32 . 4/3/2011
awwww the chapters were great! at this point, you have me suffering along with them hahaha such stubborn characters! but you write them wonderfully and i look forward to the next chapters :)
Liliesshadow chapter 32 . 4/3/2011
they have one of the most screwed up relationships i have ever read about. Its frustrating! Tension! xD
Saissa chapter 31 . 4/3/2011
Now that is so hypocritical.

He'll allow joanna to be on board the enterprise - even if it is for just 3 days - but nurse kier cannot stay and her kid hasnt even been born yet.

I think dr zuvolt should also leave the enterprise to be with the nurse. And if that the leave dr mccoy short of staff members - well thats just too bad.
RENZEI27 chapter 30 . 4/2/2011
Sorry I am just reviewing, because I do love this story, please keep updating until you complete this!
ScholarforChrist chapter 30 . 4/2/2011
Me again! I noticed you had some songs that kind of go along with the story and I wanted to share a couple I found that work too. One is a Michael Buble song "Haven't Met You Yet" (there's actually a youtube vid for a McCoy/Uhura pairing with that song :P Replace Uhura with Chapel and it works :D) The other is "I See The Light" from the new Disney movie Tangled. I know... that last one is kinda sappy but what good is sap if you can't share it? :D

Keep up the awesome writing!

Scholar