Reviews for At Your Side
ispaceyou chapter 51 . 11/5/2015
All I have to say is WOW! What a splendid story. Let's just say I have re-read some of the chapters because I love this fic so much! Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this! By far my favorite McCoy x Chapel fic of all time!
Grgoyldef2 chapter 51 . 4/11/2015
Wow! This was an amazing story. I really liked the way you write it with each chapter alternating between the different viewpoints. It was also amazingly frustrating watching both Chapel and McCoy struggle with being honest about their feelings. You did a great job of allowing the reader to join that struggle. You are an amazing writer and I just wanted to say thanks for the time and effort you put into this.
Kierielle Huntington chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
This is fantastic. It's so fun to watch McCoy and Chapel's interactions. :)
Anonia chapter 51 . 6/30/2014
This was amazing! I really loved it.

I took your note at the beginning to heart. At first, the chapters did seem somewhat repetitive, and reading from Bones' pov only gave me a little insight. I found that reading the chapter from Bones first to get the overall gist and then going back to read Chapels for the details that Bones wasn't privy to worked better for me.

The last chapter was perfect. I thought I'd be disappointed by only getting one pov for it, but you handled it nicely and gave us a bit of both. I can't wait to see what else you have for us!
fan chapter 20 . 6/28/2014
I like this story a lot, great job and thanks for writing and sharing it.
Just one remark: I'm afraid that you misuse the word "irrelevant". In most cases you should write "regardless" instead.
shahmaran chapter 30 . 6/13/2014
OH MY GOD HE WAS GOING TO TELL HER I'M GOING TO SHOOT SOMETHING
wisdomgirl0924 chapter 51 . 6/11/2014
I only recently began reading Star Trek fanfics but been a fan for awhile. And this is the BEST Star Trek fanfiction story I have ever read...hands down! Your writing is phenomenal! I loved the build up and how you wrote such their in depth POVs spectacularly. You kept them in character and I loved everything about them. I absolutely love the McCoy/Chapel pairing to pieces and I have never read a story that tells their story so wonderfully! Thank you so much for writing this story! You have a wonderful talent!
shahmaran chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
I love love love this story! I love your narration and how you present McCoy and Chapel's different views on the same events (and how you show us that these differences are what makes them perfect for each other). I love how life-like and consistent in their actions they are, and mostly, I love the dialogue that flows smoothly- the wittiness of some lines got me a little teary-eyed, to be honest. I'm not even halfway through this story but once I read that last line I knew I just had to thank you for this amazing piece of writing (especially after reading this fic nonstop for hours on end). Amazing job :)
Sophia chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
I just finished reading your story, which kept me up at night because I didn't want to stop reading!
Thank you for the great story, the great writing and plotline!
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 34 . 3/4/2014
This story is so well written, and it really shows that you have medical experience (did you say it was medical school, or nursing school? I don't remember).

I'm really enjoying this, and have a feeling I'm going to be reading this story more than once :-)
Guest chapter 51 . 3/2/2014
This was the most amazing story! It is my all time favorite piece of fanfiction! I need to go back and give you feed back on different chapters, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your McCoy/Chapel. I love how your McCoy is gruff, and yet gentle, hurt and broken by his old relationship, untrusting, and yet loves so much and is willing to give up so much. The slow build up between then was fantastic. I feel like we actually got to see them fall in love (rather than the usual, love at first sight).

thank you for sharing this!
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
This is my first reading of Star Trek fiction, and I'm so glad I picked this one. I just want to say, your writing is wonderful and your characterizations of McCoy and Chapel believable, gradual, and compelling. The dialogue and situations are well thought out and spot on, very realistic and true to any canon Star Trek telling (J.J. Abrams would be proud).

I love this story and look forward to reading the rest of it!

APS
Nina Das chapter 51 . 10/27/2013
Wow. That's all I can say. This was amazing! I love "protective" McCoy and the slow buildup, as well as the insight into the two POVs. Thank you!
MiaGirl chapter 51 . 10/15/2013
All I can say is Wow! This was amazing...loved the insight into both protagonists points of view. You have a real gift-thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 51 . 9/8/2013
Quite enjoyable! Thanks for writing!
357 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »