Reviews for At Your Side
WinchesterSmile chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
oooh feeling are surfacing! :)

great chapter
royalpinkdogs chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
oh-I love this! Getting inside the heads of both parties involved! Wonderful!
royalpinkdogs chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
The McCoy I adore would never fall for just a beautiful woman. He'd expect brains and smarts too-and it looks like this Christine has it! PERFECT!
TerraMacMillan chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
Aw... He's sort of becoming his dad. And not in a good way. As much as I love McCoy, he needs an attitude check.

Great story thus far. I like the opposing POVs.

One thing, though. It isn't a big deal, but it's spelled Chekov, not Cherkov.

Again, wonderful story and I can't wait to read more. Please update soon!
NaomiBlue chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Poor Bones, he's completely discombobulated because of Christine. He really needs to stop taking out his bad mood on her. Although I would be happy to see Christine smack him just once, it might go a long way to making him think.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
WinchesterSmile chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
im lovin this alternating POV thing you got goin on here :D
setphaserstosass chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
excellent work.
kelstiel chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
It's a good story, but honestly, you need to quit repeating chapters, it's a perfectly good way to bore some one to the ground. If you want different character perspectives, put them both in the same chapter without repeating everything! It'll make your story flow easier.

Just to clarify: THIS IS NOT A FLAME OR HATE REVIEW. It is meant only for constructive criticism.

ElvewenDax
Trekkie2 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Nice chapter with Christing in action.
Trekkie2 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
McCoy is pretty gruff, but at least he noticed the important things. Her waist and her legs. LOL
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I was just thinking that there are not enough McChapel fics written lately. Thank you so much. Now, I can't believe Kirk would go after a married woman, especially with so many singles available. WOW! There must be more to it. Good for Christine, standing her ground with Kirk. McCoy is different.

Have you wondered why we did not see Chapel in the reboot? Maybe she does resemble Number One, more than we realize.
royalpinkdogs chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
LOVE IT!

McCoy needs a good woman. He's been through so much and Christine - in this new ST universe- is perfect for him!

I'm eager to read more of this!
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24