Reviews for At Your Side
AnnaLee chapter 51 . 9/7/2013
Oh my god, this is so great! I couldn't stop reading until I finished it I would absolutely LOVE to read that McCoy/Chapel sequel of yours, can't wait!
ChapelMccoy chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I love this story! Its perfect! lmsnee I am begging you to make a continuation of the story. xD
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
*Applause*

I read through this whole story in the past couple of days, going over on my breaks, etc. because it was so compelling and complex. I sincerely bow to your writing skills and the fact that you were able to keep all these plot lines and the main romance going as well.

I fell in love with McCoy a number of times over in reading this and just love your Christine. She's so BA but gentle and kind. The two of them made me want to strangle them because of their stubbornness.

I am really amazed how you stuck with this story despite your obviously busy schedule (med school!) but I really think that your own experiences added to the reality of the universe you created.

I am eager to read Joanna and Jim's story! I favorited and followed you and that story and believe me, that's not something I often do, especially with WIPs (I just hate how much they drag out, but I have faith.)

Char
Fiona chapter 43 . 6/26/2013
This has got to be my favourite! I love Bones, he's my fav statrek character. Gotta be honest slightly jealous of Chapel at the end.. lucky girl. This was really great ,really enjoyed it. Write some more!
Mind you I should be doing revesion now.. so maybe you shouldn't write anymore, I'll never do any work.
Tetsu-sama chapter 51 . 6/10/2013
I absolutely adore this story! I can't wait for the next installment!
retainerz chapter 51 . 5/28/2013
OH MY GOODNESS. I've been reading this 3 days straight and I came to the conclusion that this is the best star trek fanfic I have ever read. It made me swoon, blush, cry and other damned emotions imaginable. Thank you so much for writing this Amazing story and McCoy and Christine. They are OTP forever!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Update immediately, please!
Ali chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
I just found this fic and I've read 15 segments so far, and I'm trully disappointed. Your writing is so good, but you did turn Chapel in super Chapel. She saved part of her crew (40 people, nonetheless), she saves Kirk, Spock, McCoy and the survivors, and now she saves McCoy again, saves the crazy woman, and what next, she will save the entire Federation?
I had such high hopes for this fic, but no, it's another Mary Sue.
Oh, and AOS McCoy's eyes are not brown. They are hazel.
Wolfgal63 chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
Been reading this straight through and have to say that this may be my favorite chapter so far. Great writing with high emotional and physical stakes and amazing mccoy and chapel. I am so excited to read the next chapter.
GaeliLove chapter 51 . 5/8/2013
This was seriously one of the best fics I've ever read. Kudos. I will be waiting for more.
Lucy chapter 51 . 4/8/2013
HOLY CRAP! I have read some fanfiction in the past but this was by far one of THE best fics I have ever read...I could not wait to get to the next chapter! I was a complete anti-social for 4 days getting through this. I just really want to commend youo on a story well written and encourage you to get going on that other McCoy/Christine story...I'm dying for more!
ILOVEYOURSTORY chapter 51 . 12/23/2012
i don't know what to say! but i will just say your story inspired me to write stories of my own! I write avengers fanfics...but star trek is where i started :D i love Mccoy and Christine! always have and always will. I haven't gotten time to finish reading you other story art of rescue but i will since it's finally the holidays! I just wanted to thank you again for writing this amazing story! Seriously - it was my fav star trek fanfic and even though i don't read star trek fanfics anymore I will finish reading the Joanna/Jim story because it is just that good! I will definitely review as i go through that story! thank you for writing such amazing stories! thank you for being such an amazing author! thank you for making my day a little brighter! I know you can't reply because this is a guest review but i hope it will be appropriated all the same! Never stop writing if it's your passion :)

- shadowsontherun (I've reviewed this story before a long long time ago lol)
Tishbing chapter 51 . 11/7/2012
Oh my God! That was by far the best fanfic I have ever read. Everything fit perfectly! It was amazing!
sonnig chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I honestly was sucked into your story, and this has become one of my favorites! You kept so close to the characters personalities and quirks that it made it easy to fall into the story and become invested. I loved your interpretation of Christine, and I loved how her and McCoy's relationship progressed. Pretty much every part of this story was so well written and thoughtfully done.
I've read a few fanfics where it didn't seem believable and I cringed when it made the enterprise seem like the love boat... everyone was hooking up and romancing with not a care in the world despite it being obvious fraternization. But like I said before I was sucked in to your story! Absolutely stunning and wonderfully enjoyable to read! :)
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »