Reviews for At Your Side
Ambray chapter 51 . 7/8/2012
Incredible story, absolutely amazing. I was a bit dubious to read a McCoy/Chapel fic, because for some reason I've never liked her. But I was in desperate need of a McCoy romance, so thought I would try yours!

So glad I did. Beautifully written characters. I really do love this story. I wish there was even more! I'm so greedy. xD
If not a sequel, then how about some future one-shots?

Thanks you so much for writing!
haelajade chapter 51 . 5/28/2012
Oh my god. I could not stop reading, I feel like my eyes are going to fall out from reading the fic in one sitting. I absolutely love the characters and I think you portrayed them beautifully. Great job. I can't wait to start your next one!
Minstrel of Ainur chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
This is really good! I am enjoying the interaction between Chapel and McCoy. And your McCoy is very true to himself (a blend of both Urban and DeForest).

And McCoy just hates to admit that he is a responsible doctor. He is blaming his friend again :)
Minstrel of Ainur chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I've bookmarked your story but did not really have the time to finishing read it just yet (I am in the middle of finishing my thesis!)

But I thought I ought to drop you a review to say how happy I am to see a fic with normal coupling for McCoy. He makes many goof friends on the Enterprise and now he deserves a good woman.

This first chapter is very well-written, especially not missing the WERY accent of Cherkov and highlighting in every aspect the grumpy face of our beloved Dr!

I will try to sneak in some reading time between my lunch break ;)

A long time Star Trek fan
Michalice W chapter 51 . 3/4/2012
This story was so epically amazing! I am stunned, and in awe. Thank you for writing this. I thoroughly enjoyed the journey.
thehoodedface chapter 51 . 2/13/2012
ur a hell of an author...i ve my economics exam tmorrow and i actually spent 6 hours reading ur story..in 6 hours i would ve finished revision twice i think..damn ur good...way too good...i loved d story..i wish i could type a longer review but i ve an exam to prepare for...ur awesome
greennily chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
You know it's really a shame they don't pay you money for this! I would love to read this story in a book. Because it's far better written than a lot of professional books.

You are a wonderful writer! Thank you for this story and good luck with the others!
Beloved Daughter chapter 51 . 1/18/2012
Brilliant story. I am in awe of your ability to write. Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us.
shadowsontherun chapter 51 . 1/4/2012
yes! I finally finished your story! It was amazing! By far the best star trek story i read to date! I can't wait to read your other stories. My favourite part is them arguing before their about die - only McCoy and chapel would go down like that. I'm also really really really glad they stayed in character - even after they got together. It makes the ending it all the more sweeter. Fantastic work! Can we hope for a sequel?
shadowsontherun chapter 27 . 1/3/2012
Good grief (wink wink) This is taking so long to read! I couldn't wait to review until I finished the story - which will probably not be for another few days - so I just wanna say you have an amazing way with words! Most of the stories on fan fiction have only one central conflict and that's it. I love how you put these loveable characters into so many different adventures and then have them come out with a bit more humanity than they had before. The development is slow - and rightfully so! It would be an insult to the characters if you just pushed them together and expected them to fall for each other Romeo and Juliet style (horrible premise of love as first sight that story has). Are you a medical student? Your writing seems to go past basic goggling knowledge in medical procedures and protocols. If you ever become a published writer - you definitely have the potential - I'll definitely read your books!
ChanceORiley27 chapter 51 . 12/16/2011
This story is pure awesomeness... just wanted you to know!
KalamityKim chapter 51 . 12/5/2011
This was the first McCoy and Chapel story that I have read and I really want to thank you for making it such an amazing experience. The characters were witty, relatable, caustic, and pretty much perfect. I opened up the story on my phone so I could read it anywhere that I went. My only complaint is that you haven't posted any more stories for me to enjoy ;)
Lionheart Rising chapter 51 . 11/25/2011
So, this review is for the entire fic. I loved it. I look forward to reading more of your work. Please write quickly.

Firstly, I am a major sucker for Scotty/Gaila, and I love how you incorporated them into this. In my opinion, there is no such thing as too much of the two of them. In particular, I loved when they're in engineering, and Scotty is saying that Gaila can hack anything, and Bones realizes that Scotty is talking about Gaila in the same voice he uses when he's talking about the Enterprise.

Secondly, I am now also a major sucker for Bones/Chapel. I love how grumpy Bones is, and believe you nailed his character.

Thirdly, I ADORED the way Bones, Jim and Spock interacted together. Bones may say that he doesn't like Spock, but deep, deep down, I'm positive that he both likes and respects him.

-Dryad Warrior Queen

P.S. This is the longest review I have ever written.
Lionheart Rising chapter 49 . 11/25/2011
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this fic! I love how Spock is secretly helping out Christine with his logical piece of advice. he's secretly a rule breaker, I'm positive.

-Dryad Warrior Queen
hellnurse chapter 51 . 11/5/2011
.epic. I laught and cried and had to read it in one piece. Some of it would make a great movie ;-). I just love your Chapel and McCoy. Can't wait to read more of your stories. Thank you for sharing this with us.
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »