Reviews for At Your Side
Coolbeans chapter 30 . 11/5/2011
I've never had a stronger urge to hit two people.
Ella Unlimited chapter 51 . 9/21/2011
A perfect end for a wonderful work of fiction. I apologize for my lack of reviews, but I have been eagerly reading and waiting for updates for this story.

At Your Side has had me on the edge of my seat the entire ride, it's had me squealing like a fangirl and crying like a baby at times. It's one of the best stories I've read in a long time, and I'm tickled pink that I could read it :)

Well, farewell for now, and I can't wait for the next story to come :D

Thank you for writing!

~Ella
uw80 chapter 51 . 9/15/2011
What a magnificent story from start to finish. It had it all, action, love, angst, humor, friendship, romance, everything.

Thank you!

I'm so happy that I didn't know about this story until the very end. It allowed me to read straight through.
Bobs65 chapter 51 . 9/12/2011
Yay! I can't wait for your next story. :D
Kirsten chapter 51 . 9/12/2011
A perfect ending for an amazing story. Well done and thank you very much - I'll definitely be reading your next fanfictions!
IndigoFades chapter 51 . 9/12/2011
Sad to see this end, but what an amazing story it has been. Really, some of the best writing on this site. Thank you.
Bumbersquatch chapter 51 . 9/12/2011
That. Was. Fantastic.

Holy mackerel. Fantastic writing, fantastic plot, fantastic characterization...EVERYTHING! I loved it! Loved it loved it loved it! Congratulations on a job magnificently done, and thank you for such a wonderful reading experience. I love these two characters, and you really, truly did them justice. SQUEE! Did I mention that this was fantastic?
Darkwood Princess chapter 51 . 9/11/2011
God I love your stories! This is the best McCoy/Chapel fic out there. I wish I could write like you do! Keep up the great work. I can't wait for the war story. There isn't enough of this pairing out there.
fan.writer.in.disguise chapter 51 . 9/11/2011
Congratulations! And THANK YOU for such an amazing story! I look forward to your other works!
Mel chapter 51 . 9/11/2011
Thank you so much for writing this story! I loved it! I'm looking forward to future stories.
TerraMacMillan chapter 51 . 9/11/2011
Great epilogue! It's great to see that, through everything, they can still make it work. Your story ideas look interesting. I look forward to them. Can't wait for more of you work!
Nocturnal Rose chapter 50 . 8/29/2011
Love it!
Bobs65 chapter 50 . 8/18/2011
*squeals* This story is soooo cute! :D I can't wait to see what the next chapter is like. Amazing writing. Well worth the wait. :)
Darkwood Princess chapter 50 . 8/18/2011
I love how Jim just guesses it. I can't wait to read the epilogue. Your writing is amazing!
TerraMacMillan chapter 50 . 8/18/2011
Yay! Great couple of chapters. I really enjoyed them. I'm glad that they've got some semblence of a chance. I love the nurses being worried about him.
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »