Reviews for It's Too Late
BMS chapter 1 . 8/30
Great little story.
The part at the end w/ everyone saying never again is a bit over the top / silly though.
Its a too late to do any good for Harry and is mostly just to make themselves feel better.
cookiesrforme chapter 1 . 7/25
This was AWESOME! Seriously, this was so realistic! This is exactly what would have happened if Harry was actually captured and someone impersonated him in attacks against Muggles and the Light. This was insanely good! I love your fanfics so freaking much o_o
Keep on writing because you are amazing.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 7/25
I'd like to hear the rest of the story...where did he go, what did he do? Did he ever meet any of his old friends? Did Severus join him (I hope)? And a bunch of other questions.
Leafy chapter 1 . 1/30
My initial reaction was to ask you if you would consider expanding on this. However, when I read it again, it seems perfect as it us. Great story and love the short plot. Keep writing! :)
Saissa chapter 1 . 1/3
Good for Harry. Standing up for himself finally.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Good for Harry! Another great story.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This is not as good as "Harry Potter Stephens". The people who did not trust Harry suffered retribution but Draco Malfoy and the other kidnappers and the torturers got away with the deed. In this story, Draco Malfoy won. I am puzzled that Harry got angry at his friends for not believing in him but not at Draco Malfoy for kidnapping and torturing him. Very, very foolish Harry.
LPeck chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Wonder what three countries he took? Xx
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
But will it do you any good, now that Harry will no longer be willing to square off against Moldi-fart?! *EVIL GRIN*
drewbelhaven chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
great story
anarion87 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
poor Harry... what a terrible situation for him... there are a lot of sheeple (sheep people) in the wizarding world...
ninja888 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Such useless vows from Longbottom, Ron Weasel and the Gryffindors. Self-serving really and quite annoying. I wish for a sequel where Malfoy made a mistake and lands in one of the countries reserved by Voldemort for Harry and those people outside of the 100 protected by Harry are killed by the Death Eaters. This one, while good, will not make my favorites' list because of the lack of retribution for those who kidnapped and tortured Harry. You only went against those who did not trust Harry and not against those who actually harmed Harry.
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Excellent story. Neville's moment was nice.
Lazov chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
"Never again". How apt then that this is called "It's Too Late" since this decision has come far, far too late.