Reviews for It's Too Late
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 3/31
Loved it
KarisTasogare chapter 1 . 3/16
omake

and the cry was taken up by others as well. those who had seen other cases of injustice, or apathy. Till the cry started to change and became "no longer and never more".
perhaps voldemport might have won , had those he sought to rule merely sat by, but they didnt. Their crty became a rallying call , and where and when ever his death eaters sougfht to do harm , they found themselfs opposed and outnumbered. In battle they wodu have won, but when every shop own refudsed them service and cast curses at them (well recalling who had stood wiht him the last time) they soon found it unsafe to ventuer out.
so in the end , like the Nazis before them they became tyrants of their own propertys btu hunted men everywher else.
and easch of them blamed Harry potter, who they saw as responnsible for thier defeat.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 3/14
Thank you!
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 2/22
And then what happened?
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 2/5
Words are easily spoken to diminish in the air, but it is actions to the backing of the words that make them real and of value.
Bronze chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Too late is just that, too late. Unless they can go back in time to before Harry was kidnapped and prevent it there's no a whole lot they can really do. Unless of course the headidiot says that he misinterpreted the prophecy and Harry did in fact vanquish the dark idiot in 81 then they are fucked.
Veronice chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Well written, and thoroughly reasonable.
BMS chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Great little story.
The part at the end w/ everyone saying never again is a bit over the top / silly though.
Its a too late to do any good for Harry and is mostly just to make themselves feel better.
cookiesrforme chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This was AWESOME! Seriously, this was so realistic! This is exactly what would have happened if Harry was actually captured and someone impersonated him in attacks against Muggles and the Light. This was insanely good! I love your fanfics so freaking much o_o
Keep on writing because you are amazing.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I'd like to hear the rest of the story...where did he go, what did he do? Did he ever meet any of his old friends? Did Severus join him (I hope)? And a bunch of other questions.
Leafy chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
My initial reaction was to ask you if you would consider expanding on this. However, when I read it again, it seems perfect as it us. Great story and love the short plot. Keep writing! :)
Saissa chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Good for Harry. Standing up for himself finally.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Good for Harry! Another great story.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This is not as good as "Harry Potter Stephens". The people who did not trust Harry suffered retribution but Draco Malfoy and the other kidnappers and the torturers got away with the deed. In this story, Draco Malfoy won. I am puzzled that Harry got angry at his friends for not believing in him but not at Draco Malfoy for kidnapping and torturing him. Very, very foolish Harry.