Reviews for It's Too Late
Silver Point Despair chapter 1 . 10/9
I loved it. All too often his friends, the school, the whole wizarding world, turned on Harry. One minute he's their Savior and can do no wrong and the next minute he's a crazy, attention seeking lunatic, trying to get his name in the paper.
Really, Neville should have been Harry's best mate instead of Ron. Neville would have clued Harry in on the things he hadn't learned from his Muggle Aunt, and helped Harry better fit in with the wizarding world.
My own thoughts on the ending are that most of the idiots at Hogwarts won't see their twentieth birthdays. Voldemort may have been afraid of Dumbledore, but with Harry negotiating a cease-fire and stepping out of Voldemort's way, Global Civilization is his for the reaping. Just saying.
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 8/21
Interesting
JayMJane chapter 1 . 6/5
Very depressing but also satisfying in a distorted way. Nice to see Harry turning his back on people for a change.
narutoDkurosaki chapter 1 . 4/26
Very interesting take of harry gets fed up of the wizarding world and decides to leave them troupe. The ending is quite ambiguous and puts more questions than answers tbh.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 3/29
I really want to see what happens
Bronze chapter 1 . 3/2
Maybe now Dumblefutz'll get off his wrinkly old ass and actually fight the Death Eaters! Stop the moronic stunning while taking the likes of Killing Curses! Never mind that the DEs are from old families with old money! If he/she is a Death Eater KILL THEM! If there are Horocruxes in this story then the meddling old fool SHOULD GET HIS ASS IN GEAR AND FIND AND DESTROY THIEM! It never was nor should be the responsibility of a fourteen or fifteen year old boy to fight a war because a much older adult created a monster but didn't want to kill it.
Simone chapter 1 . 2/18
Sharp. Very nicely done.
Ironshot chapter 1 . 1/22
Great story, but I hope you change your mind about it being a one-shot.
myflyingbroomstick chapter 1 . 1/15
Although it's not canon compliant (of course it's not, it's fanfic lol) and even though I don't like Dumbledore bashing or bashing of the light side, there wasn't bashing in this. I understand if Harry's personality was different him acting like this. It's a pretty good oneshot, I liked your fic. I'm not saying anything bad about it because I can see why Harry would act this way in this situation, but the amount of people reviewing saying "the wizarding world deserves to burn/die/the dark lord" is sickening. Harry is part of the wizarding world which is what most people don't get, and in canon if he said screw it, it'd be understandable but Voldemort would still track him down and kill him, leaving isn't going to prevent that. He won't rest until Harry is dead and neither will his goons. And all the civilians that have nothing to do with the Order or the DE, the Muggles? (Voldy's goal is to wipe out Muggles and Muggle-borns) They all deserve to die too? Do they? No, they don't.
MissMJS chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Damn, nothin' better than a vengeful Harry! People seem to forget other people have their limits, that the most giving ones can be the most harmful ones if royally pissed off.
I enjoyed this, truly!
AnFan-n-More chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
This story didn't have enough in it for me to add it to my favorites list, but I did enjoy it. I did add "Harrison Potter Stevens" because I have fond memories of Bewitched. And I liked that story a lot.

Thanks for sharing your imagination :)
Cztelnik chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Yay Harry...and Severus. Luna of course is awesome as always.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Nice. Thanks.
BlueberryBabe
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Loved it
KarisTasogare chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
omake

and the cry was taken up by others as well. those who had seen other cases of injustice, or apathy. Till the cry started to change and became "no longer and never more".
perhaps voldemport might have won , had those he sought to rule merely sat by, but they didnt. Their crty became a rallying call , and where and when ever his death eaters sougfht to do harm , they found themselfs opposed and outnumbered. In battle they wodu have won, but when every shop own refudsed them service and cast curses at them (well recalling who had stood wiht him the last time) they soon found it unsafe to ventuer out.
so in the end , like the Nazis before them they became tyrants of their own propertys btu hunted men everywher else.
and easch of them blamed Harry potter, who they saw as responnsible for thier defeat.