Reviews for The Reunion
Elbereth in April chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh boy, a 3rd story! I like your stories and how you show the relationship between Bogg & Jeff.
heatherruan chapter 22 . 1/6/2011
This story was wonderful. I hope you will be adding more chapters. You capture Bogg and Jeff's relationship and feelings for each other so great...love it.

Bookworm41 chapter 23 . 12/27/2010
Me again.

I really enjoyed this story as well would have commented earlier but got so involved in reading it yesterday that i forgot.

I don't think that it was to long at all, it read quickly and kept me very interested. i wish I coluld write half as good as you do.

Keep up the great writing I look forward to more in the future.
freestar chapter 22 . 12/26/2010
Awesome story and one that can be read and enjoyed over multiple readings. Keep writing. You are one of my favorite authors in the Voyagers universe. I really like that you keep the focus on them and their relationship. But I also like the recurring characters and would like to know more about them. I hope you have the guys run into Tom and his charge at some point. Olivia, and even Stan, if he can somehow apologize and redeem himself. I hope you keep the boys voyaging through more adventures!
freestar chapter 21 . 12/26/2010
Wow - didn't see that coming. Stan had gotten annoying with his talk of the partnership agreement but I hadn't thought he'd be such a snake.
Morgan chapter 20 . 12/26/2010
Thanks for another great chapter. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
magentamom chapter 17 . 12/25/2010
Loving this story. I think I might know where you're going. And it will make me cry. Nicely written.
freestar chapter 19 . 12/24/2010
Voyager Tip, I think in one line you have summed up the main thought behind every Voyagers episode and every fanfic story written.

..."You kept me with you, that's what really saved me. And no other voyager would've done that."...
Jake Crepeau chapter 18 . 12/24/2010
I should have figured you'd know "Leslie" is actually a boy's name. It's been used as a girl's name for so long now that most people don't remember that anymore. ;D
freestar chapter 16 . 12/23/2010
Oh my gosh, this one has me tearing up. Poor Jeffrey, so heart broken. Poor Bogg, I'm sure he just wants to grab the kid and go. What a nice present for Jeffrey to have his dad's books! Wonder where he and Tom are headed? Keep them coming VT! You have me checking my email frequently looking for the chapter alerts!
heatherruan chapter 14 . 12/23/2010
The story is great...I am waiting anxiously for each new chapter. I just love your focus on Jeff and Bogg's relationship and feelings for each other and each of their vulnerabilities.

Merry Christmas!

freestar chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
Good blow up and even better reconciliation. I love those moments! True family - together through thick and thin.
heatherruan chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
LOVE IT! You are fabulous at writing about the relationship between Jeff and Bogg. I love the emotion you put into their characters and their relationships. Can't wait to read more.

freestar chapter 12 . 12/21/2010
For Bogg to say he's nothing to Jeff - ouch! What a fine line between friendship and parenting and what a fine way to explain it.
Morgan chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
Well there is no way that Bogg would take a desk job, because Bogg would miss being out in the field so the only option is to have the surgery. I'm really enjoying this story. So keep up the great work.