Reviews for Messing with Klaine
Arianna76 chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
Love this story! Funny and cute :)
gleek klaine lover2009 chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
that was so romantic and I really loved it
klaine lover chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
soo funny love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
You are the best person in the world, and I've seen the Oprah Winfrey show.
Arrietty chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Funny! Like, REALLY funny with chocolate chips as well as the cherry on top!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
OMG! That wuz just perfect (A Very Potter Musical)
Aldwyn E chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
That's right. Y did u stop? They wer really cute and I was really sad when there were no more but it seemed like the story continued. Please make more! I look forward to them. This was the first glee fanfic that I read. My friend suggested it to me. Thank you so much friend!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
Really good all of them but y did u stop?
hannahginny chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
this is so cute
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
AnneCpc chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
I do like it too. xD
WithEveryBreath chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
I normally don't really like glee fanfictions but this was really good. It was so cute and funny and I did laugh out loud. Like a lot. I'm glad to see I'm not the only person obsessed with Darren Criss but I was sad Supermegafoxyawesomehot wasn't an option in your poll. :) Yay glee and yay this story, it was awesome!
CoffeeAndShipping chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
"Finn nodded knowing and replied The hot one with he amazing hair.I know who you are."

I was laughing so hard at that part. That would be so embarassing. That is like something my family would do.
WouldYouLikeADeliciousRedvine chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
Hi! :D So I just came across your story and have been sitting here reading it for the past hour. I'm on chapter 11 right now and I was gonna wait til the end to review but I just got to this part: "so he did the only thing that could make the situation less awkward for everyone (no he did not disappparate)" And OMR this made my day. Like really, you're amazing. :) That is all.
TheLuciferPerson chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I don't know what David's last name is in glee, but Wes' full name in glee is Wesley Montgomery, just letting you know.