Reviews for Sheep's Clothing
Jania21 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Love, love, love this story! And would love more Chollie from your perspective.
Sotobow chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Poor Oliver and his unrelenting self recrimination. :( I just kinda wanted to hug him. I forgot about how the self-blame that's rampant among the superheros on that show (especially Clark and people).

Wow, you hit the nail on the head with Clark and Lois, too. I could practically see them talking/yelling at Oliver. And then Oliver's threat to buy the hospital just to fire the nurse was characteristically over the top. :D

Great chapter! Hope Chloe's okay...
Sotobow chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
"Please tell me the coffee is hot and there's an even hotter woman standing next to my mug." Haha! Great conversation. And yes, he is lewd, but he wears it so well. I love the, um, professional way they work together. Very cute!

They were both shot! Jeez, talk about a dangerous job...

You write them both so well! Actually, I think you write Oliver better than the actor sometimes does (he's better at acting now, especially with comic stuff, but sometimes he has dead eyes to me... yet I love the character!)
Sotobow chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Wow, Portia was...really scary.

I love the chemistry you have between Chloe and Oliver even over the phone! And Chloe's aversion to being in the limelight is spot on.
Renee 213 chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
For this not being your usual playground it was still great. :)
sanaazzy chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
That was really brilliant! wonderfully written and an enjoyable read. Portia I saw coming but the accountant - wow.

I really do hope you venture into writing Chlollie again. Thanks again for the treat.
Kirsty Joy chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
AWWW! I LOVED this story! :-) I'm a little sad that it's over, but I really enjoyed it. :-) Great job.
sjww chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
just found this story and wanted to say great job and im enjoying it very much
iheartBL chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
Thank you for such a wonderful read. I enjoyed it every step of the way. I do hope you venture into the realm of Smallville once again.
Nienna Tinehtele chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
I loved this. It was really very good :) Poor Ollie almost getting killed twice and Chloe too...crazy people are always after them. Great job though I really liked it. I think you should keep in the Smallville world because I would definitely read more if you did! hehe I'm so not above bribing you :D
ana chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
loved it. Thank you!
pandora jazz chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
Thank you for the wonderful wrap up your story.

We got a hurt Oliver, worried Chloe and than the two of them together at the end.

This line does describe them. 'Two damaged souls, lonely, distrustful, fearful of commitment, trying to navigate their way through something they both had a feeling could be so much more, all while trying not to screw it up.'

I really enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Until next time, take care.
Lady Celestia17 chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
This was fantastic story. You're a very talented writer, I can definitely see how you got published! I hope that you write for Smallville again, but if you don't, good luck with all of you projects :)
mellyd chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
Thanks for sharing your story! It was excellently done. I am so glad there are fanfictions because I fear what smallville has in store for this cute couple.
re chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
this chapter seemed rush...i think u cud have done more..esp. more chlollie moments because their love is soo strong...but it was a good chapter...but not a good enough ending..but still good work
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »