Reviews for Sheep's Clothing
Blake chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
That was wonderful, truly great job on this fic. it really had a bit of everything and managed to keep me intrigued throughout. You definitely should write more Smallville..!
Madlenita chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
Very good ending... My standarts question: any chances for sequel? Mayby something with first gala when Chloe go with Oliver as his date?
redqueen11 chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
it says chapter 9 is posted but i don't seem to see it
Sotobow chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I don't watch Smallville anymore, but I did really love Chloe and Oliver as characters, so I'm psyched to read a story about them! I always thought the show spent too little time on them.

Awesome first chapter - now I'm kinda hooked into his story. I had no idea how the Green Arrow came to be, actually. Cool.
katibous chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
thanks for this great story, could we hope for an epilogue?
Lady Lemons chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
Grrrrrrr. I definitely was not ready for the chapter to end. Drat! Guess I just have to wait as patiently as possible for more. Did I mention I'm about as patient as a chocoholic seven year old on Halloween after they've collected their candy and are waiting for their allergic-to-nuts little sister to finish sorting so they can trade. Lol
iheartBL chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
I love your fast updates! And I know this Gregory Pruett would be up to know good when you first introduced him, but then I kind of forgot about him, lol. I really am hoping that woman is Chloe, and that either Bart or Clark raced her to Oliver. Awaiting the next update!
Mari chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Please update soon, you cant leave us with this cliffhanger!

Good story I cant wait for more
pandora jazz chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
I loved the scene at Watchtower between Oliver and Chloe, it was fun to read and visualize the two of them together again. Though it does just make me miss Chloe again.

What a surprise! I never figured it was the accountant that would ambush Oliver.

This line, 'He sincerely hoped they cleaned him up in the morgue before anyone else saw him, not to mention that he had no doubt the morgue pictures would show up on the internet' - was so creepy and could be true in today's world.

I could imagine Chloe in frantic control trying to find Oliver. I hope she did.

Wonderful chapter.

Thanks for the update.
Catii'aSofii'a chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Don't leave us waiting to long. This story is great. Really really great!
kim chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
yay thanks for the update.. I love it.. :)
Blake chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Wow every character sure does serve a purpose don't they? Well done on that little plot point. Mannnnnn Greg was so forgettable though, I never even considered it. Reminded me of this show I watched called Sherlock, absolutely brilliant and the totally awesome bad guy turned out to be some nobody that the protagonist completely disregarded in their short meeting. But yeah, can't wait for the next chapter! Awesome story mate! :D
redqueen11 chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
btw could you let us know how many chapters you intend on writing? personally i think there should be a lot..u r talented at writing...and you update fast...which thank you cuz us readers love reading this story.
mellyd chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Ahhh too much of a cliffhanger! What will I ever do!
redqueen11 chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
OMG WOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT COMING...please update with moreeee chapters! soo good...update faster..im literally hanging onto these chapters..they are amazing..more chlollie moments too..maybe from now on chloe and oliver can go out on missions together so they won't end up dying apart lol...but yea keep up the good work!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »