Reviews for Sheep's Clothing
TroubledxEyes chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
I'm freaking out dude. That's exactly what I told my dad. I am so loving the suspense. I know you wouldn't kill Oliver though right. I mean who could kill poor Ollie. But, again this story is awesome and the chapters are well worth the wait.
abarbiestory chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
are you trying to kill me! I need him to be ok!

great update
Cole224 chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Okay...so I usually hate Oliver/Chloe because it means no Oliver/Tess but...this story is so well written that I actually like the pairing. I usually don't read this pairing but your awesome Supernatural stories(which I absolutely adore by the way) convinced me to check it out and wow! I think this is the first time I've ever read a story that made me like a pairing that I hadn't before.
Madlenita chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Thanks for message, thanks to this i read this chapter immediately.

And this is very, very interesting... First Oliver thoughts about Chloe and second apperences od Greg...
iheartBL chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Seriously I do love this story and I wasn't expecting Portia at all. Just that she was a minor flat character, but nice twist!
abarbiestory chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
great update I knew it was her after the last chapter!
redqueen11 chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
this story is soo good and intense..more chloe ando oliver scenes please! ur really good at writing them...also please update faster with lots of chapters :D...i love this story!
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
Wonderful chapter.

I love how Oliver handled Portia. She really under estimated him.

This section was perfect and full of love as Oliver thinks of Chloe. 'She needed him to be one of the good guys and no matter how much he wanted to hurt this woman for what she'd done, Chloe was what was important. She was his Watchtower in every way that mattered. Physically, emotionally, morally. When he went astray, she was the one who guided him back.'

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.
TroubledxEyes chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
I loved the little bit about his nickname. That little endearment warms my heart everytime i hear somebody use it. So, i thought that earned you a gold star. But, I read your little note and didn't know what D-Day was. So, i turn to my dad. Here's the dialogue.

Abby: Daddy ?

Daddy: Yes ?

A: I know i'm going to regret asking but what's D-Day ?

D: It was when we declared war.

WAR i tell you. But, I know you won't dissapoint, so i will wait somewhat patiently.
Madlenita chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
"but it's so much fun when Chloe can tease him :) " I totally agre, so thhanks for this chapter so fast... I nevr expecting it would be Portia, but is WAS very good idea.
Lady Lemons chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
You make me smile. Both your disclaimer at the beginning and the consolation at the end of the chapter betray a fantastic sense of humor. My ego-inflation pump is going back in the closet. It's time for me to keep reading haha!

Cheers
kes chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
All right, spill. It was the stiletto twit. Right? ;

Seriously though, great story, love the plot and it's not miles long.

Great job.

Now please give us the ending. Pretty please?
iheartBL chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Okay the anticipation is killing me, I want to know whose voice Oliver recognized.
Blake chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Really liked the Chlollie in this chap. Really excited to find out who the baddy is, or at least get more clues as to who it is. Some of the other reviews state it might me the chick he was at that function with but it can't surely be her can it? Yeah, it's obvious that no character is simply there for no reason and in the end does tend to serve a purpose to the story, i.e the one the audience least expects turns out to be the bad guy... *yawn* I didnt really get that with her and I didn't like her nor find her anymore unique then the next bimbo. But hey maybe she's just part of a much bigger picture. I could be wrong.. Again, the Oliver stuff is spot on and I love stories told from his POV. Keep goingxD
Madlenita chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Yes, Chloe is awake, i though about some kind of amnesia that Chloe would have, but this is better...
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »