Reviews for Another Chance at Love
lovegwtw chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
It was really good so far! I'm guessing that you're not updating this anymore, haha. But I just watched Waterloo Bridge and for some reason thought it was going to end differently than it did the first time I watched it. (It didn't, sadly) so I'm here wanting my heart not to be ripped from my chest, haha. Great job on all of your stories! :)
tricorvus chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Another story that isn't to my personal taste, but still, glowing praise for HOW it is written. Sometimes even your favorite author at Barnes & Noble writes one not to your personal taste, but good is good. :D :D
TheScarlettRose chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Awwww I'm so glad Myra got to see him at the hospital. I was a little worried when she got caught in the air rade- but that turned out just fine. Can't wait to see what happens next!
TheScarlettRose chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh my goodness! I did not expect a story to be posted for this movie! Imagine my surprise when I saw this, as not many people know of it. But it is one of my favorites. Vivien Leigh is just always perfection.

I always wish the movie didn't end so tragically, as Myra's character is just so lovable. So you have a very good premise here. Although I find the first person somewhat weird it definitely makes it different.

I know you started this a long time ago, and you probably won't continue it. But if you did that'd be awesome! Cause I'd totally keep it in my radar. It's always refreshing to find people who take interests in the same things you do.

Anyways, have a nice day!