Reviews for Demons Love
flower1815 chapter 5 . 3/24
will you continue with the story? i loved it so much! i really want to know what happens next.
katherin chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
i love this story! please update soon :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
omg plz update
dola chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Hi anyway I loved these story the whole entire thing. I would love if you went back on it and write some more. IaIalso love all you other england stories. Keep writing no matter what because your doing great. :)
Casey Creeper chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Wow, that was all like boom, damn you seriously need to update.
Blackbelt10 chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
Please update. I know its been so long since u did. But this story is reallyyyyy good. I would love to see where it goes
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Please update this story
Miyami-Miyako chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
Could it be Alfred? The friend of Heracles that's Abigal's third mate?
Germany and femItaly for the win! Also, whose going to be Heracles' girl, femJapan?
I know it's been a long time, but I have to say this story is intriguing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is funny as all hell... I love this story so much good work sir good work I say. ('-') Lols
Charmed Forever chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
My name is Abigail too) I like Antiono a lot better
Cerulean chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Ughh Here I am at the end ;_; except not the end
I didn't review the other chapters because there was really no need, you're doing a brilliant job I'm so happy I found this fic
Personally I don't want Germany to become part of the harem but equally I'm not interested in him having a side story with Italy. I think you could definitely make it work but Ludwig would seem a bit out of place in my opinion as a love interest because of his general stoicism, especially next to Antonio and Gil. I thought he might make a good friend though but then now Abigail kind of has Heracles for that.
I thought that was really nice for the ending of this chapter though, I totally agree she does just need a friend and the fact that Heracles already is her friend and that relationship hasn't been threatened means she doesn't have to feel so betrayed
Hope to see more from you soon! 3
Cerulean chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Mhmm. More reviewing, I will probably go ahead and do this for every chapter out of appreciation for this story and want for more, about an hours time I'll get to the last chapter and just lament :')
Petty, but I want to be honest: you need to proof read a little because of a couple of typos- as I said I know it's petty but reviews and stuff.
I think the interaction between Abigail and Gilbert was well written and I liked the way it was tense and a little sensual with the connection she also feels towards him but subtle enough that it didn't feel too rushed and stupid.
All I have to say about that really '
¬°En Marcha!
Cerulean chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Yeahhh Ive been stalking all your hetalia stories for the last few hours but this is the first one I feel like reviewing ' forgive me :3
I really liked the introduction to demons, you kept it informative but not overly complicated and boring; although I thought the time period was a bit weird at first I suppose it makes sense that something like that would need a couple of decades to be accepted and normal so that was great and got me hooked instantly.
"Of course there were exceptions to the rule. Some demons and governments worked better together than others and it varied depending on which country you lived in."- You probably should have mentioned where AK does actually live, obviously you would automatically assume she lives in Britain but I think maybe it's something that should have been pointed out with the random appearance of le Spaniard and le Prussian/German.
Which sort of brings me on to my third suggestion for improvement (at this rate I think you must be wondering if I actually enjoyed this chapter at all :') I did please don't worry) I had no idea who the demon was until Gilbert called out his name. I wish you'd given some sort of indicator because my imagination was like guuuhhh trying to figure out who it was.
Final point: I'm good with that ending as a teaser for the next chapter but at the same time it seemed really out of the blue considering Gilbert's reaction to Abigail when Antonio first carried her in.
I'll probably leave you a fat review for the next chapter too and hope it motivates you to write more because I'd love to read more of this because I like the concept and as I said I've been stalking your stories and I really enjoy your interpretation of fem!england as someone who is sweet but still that powerful, fiery empire we know and love
Deiasmir chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
I'm qualofied to become a Beta Reader and I'd be glad to help you out. Anyway, PLEASE don't give up on this story! (I saw you haven't updated in a long while.) So, again, I'd be up to be your BeTa reader if you haven't already got one, and continue this story for all the fans who love to read these chapters of your story.
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
This story is really good! I can't wait to see what happens next! I hope you update soon!
Selene