Reviews for Side to Side
Cute.
Rose chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Delightful! Clever, funny, and romantic. :)
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Loved this!
Fan chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
This fic is funny and sweet at the same time!
shadow0cat chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Your stories are like a breath of fresh air in the crap-filled potholes that are typical Dramione. Stories that actually make me think! I have to go back and reread bits cos I didn't quite get it the first time round... And in a good way. Such convincing characters who have changed considering what they've gone through. Loved it.
purplepam chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Awww! That was adorable and cute ! But in the beginning of the story I felt that the blood stain might have been of importance. It was quite disappointing for me to find out that it was not. Anyway, Great job.
bacta.junkie chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Your stories are silly, bizarre, fantastical, and downright amazing. They read like something out of Lewis Carrol or Douglas Adams. Keep up the good work.
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Ha, cute! (in a weird Herione/Malfoy sort of way... Lol :D
vyrastra chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
LOVE

Old-school real-deal Dramione of the very best vintage. They don't make them like this anymore.

Brava, brava, and again.
yay chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was lovely. I like the interaction between them, and the way it's interspersed with the interrogation. I also love the line about being able to stand her.
ReluctantFangirl15 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This was amazing! I love your writing style; it kept me interested all the way through! Great job!
witchmae135 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
i likec the idea but it was confusing.
BelleIllumina chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
i got some parts of the mystery by the middle waht i never expected was the 'YOU want Me back' part

a great twist... an honor to read your works..
The-Dragon's-Secret chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Great story - liked the idea!
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Brilliant. This was postiviely the best-most ama-greatest-there aren't words that exist that are big or descriptive enough to explain how perfect this fic was. You are my hero!