Reviews for Side to Side
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 10/5
Loved this!
Fan chapter 1 . 4/25
This fic is funny and sweet at the same time!
shadow0cat chapter 1 . 3/19
Your stories are like a breath of fresh air in the crap-filled potholes that are typical Dramione. Stories that actually make me think! I have to go back and reread bits cos I didn't quite get it the first time round... And in a good way. Such convincing characters who have changed considering what they've gone through. Loved it.
purplepam chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Awww! That was adorable and cute ! But in the beginning of the story I felt that the blood stain might have been of importance. It was quite disappointing for me to find out that it was not. Anyway, Great job.
bacta.junkie chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Your stories are silly, bizarre, fantastical, and downright amazing. They read like something out of Lewis Carrol or Douglas Adams. Keep up the good work.
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Ha, cute! (in a weird Herione/Malfoy sort of way... Lol :D
vyrastra chapter 1 . 3/16/2012

Old-school real-deal Dramione of the very best vintage. They don't make them like this anymore.

Brava, brava, and again.
yay chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was lovely. I like the interaction between them, and the way it's interspersed with the interrogation. I also love the line about being able to stand her.
ReluctantFangirl15 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This was amazing! I love your writing style; it kept me interested all the way through! Great job!
witchmae135 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
i likec the idea but it was confusing.
BelleIllumina chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
i got some parts of the mystery by the middle waht i never expected was the 'YOU want Me back' part

a great twist... an honor to read your works..
The-Dragon's-Secret chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Great story - liked the idea!
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Brilliant. This was postiviely the best-most ama-greatest-there aren't words that exist that are big or descriptive enough to explain how perfect this fic was. You are my hero!
The Predatory Wasp chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
i literally laughed out loud multiple times while reading this. it was definitely funnier than i though it would be. unlike some authors, you made hermione and dracos relationship pretty much believable. draco is just being enough of ass to be annoying and hermione is just uptight enough to make you want to roll your eyes. great work!
dmlainey chapter 1 . 3/7/2011