Reviews for Side to Side
Bionically chapter 1 . 2/23
Hi Riptey, I really admire how you structure each of your stories in a way that's so creative and engaging and deserving of a reread. This story was no exception and there were so many unsaid things that came to light upon a reread. Stories like that are so rare and so precious. It was an added bonus that their interaction was so funny as well. I laughed out loud when she bled on him as soon as she sat down and he asked who was in charge of the seating. I can just imagine that in a rom-com with an awkward heroine. Her speech made me laugh so hard. I loved every bit of it. You are so talented both in angst and humor.
tryingtobestine chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
I really enjoyed this, with all the little hints and clues that probably everyone around them miss.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
matkatry chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Cute.
Rose chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Delightful! Clever, funny, and romantic. :)
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Loved this!
Fan chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
This fic is funny and sweet at the same time!
shadow0cat chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Your stories are like a breath of fresh air in the crap-filled potholes that are typical Dramione. Stories that actually make me think! I have to go back and reread bits cos I didn't quite get it the first time round... And in a good way. Such convincing characters who have changed considering what they've gone through. Loved it.
purplepam chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Awww! That was adorable and cute ! But in the beginning of the story I felt that the blood stain might have been of importance. It was quite disappointing for me to find out that it was not. Anyway, Great job.
bacta.junkie chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Your stories are silly, bizarre, fantastical, and downright amazing. They read like something out of Lewis Carrol or Douglas Adams. Keep up the good work.
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Ha, cute! (in a weird Herione/Malfoy sort of way... Lol :D
vyrastra chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
LOVE

Old-school real-deal Dramione of the very best vintage. They don't make them like this anymore.

Brava, brava, and again.
yay chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was lovely. I like the interaction between them, and the way it's interspersed with the interrogation. I also love the line about being able to stand her.
ReluctantFangirl15 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This was amazing! I love your writing style; it kept me interested all the way through! Great job!
witchmae135 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
i likec the idea but it was confusing.