Reviews for White Palace
L-Lover61 chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
LOVED THIS! The fact that Cas's wife is dead, and he's young, yet he's happy with Dean who's older, and drinks. Dean feels like Cas is too good for him, while Cas is just like tied to him, he just needs Dean. And to top it off, it was FREAKIN HOT! 3
deathtoonormalcy chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I really love this fic.
marzik123 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
No it's not too sweet. it's perfect. And sex ...amasing.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Really Sweet ending I LOVE IT
KeiranNight chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
More? Please more :3
Leathered Man chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Never cared for the movie but really like your take.

Hope there is another chapter coming.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
its a perfect ending. it came off just right. all of it. Dean running, Cas following, Sam heping and them being happy :)
hamithehamister chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
It was good I am happy they progressed from the just mindblowing sex and your so hot stage. Also think about it, how can you have a working relationship based solely on physical attraction? Plus if cas didn't love him why would he move out to new york to find him? The same goes for dean, if dean didn't love cas why else would he be scared enough of the pain of cas rejecting him to leave?

I am happy with the 'relationship' vibe you put in. It was a nice ending to the story. I am happy that sam was nice and just accepted cas's relationship with dean. Also the bed scene and cas, sam convo afterwards was utterly adorable XD! Don't worry though sweet endings are really cute and well needed after a angsty story :)
hamithehamister chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
I am happy that cas made the next move and progressed thier relationship. It would have been sad if he just kept using dean for sexual release. Also I feel bad for how dean felt that cas was embarrassed by him. Plus cas's friends are total douches so what is dean is not as educated, cultured, or rich as them; why do they have be so negative to him? So what if anna was someone they accepted, why can't they accept that cas is happy with dean and thats that? I mean come on if cas brought dean to meet them he must really like dean and care for him. Still I have to say it was such a tender but sadly pathetic moment when cas blowed dean. I just kept thinking that is so sweet but also that cas is kind of cheapening the action by doing it when dean was unsure of cas's affection for him.
hamithehamister chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Well that was interesting. It was sweet...in a odd, rushed sort of way. I liked the smuttyness :) I wonder if dean was to drunk and incoherent to notice he was blowing and fingering cas or if he knew what he was doing? Also it seems like dean really cares about cas, but I wonder what cas thinks about thier situation?
Adja chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
I kind of loved the ending the way you wrote it. I haven't seen the movie, and I don't know how it ended in it, so this is canon to me.

I really enjoyed how they both started from miserable and fucked up to end up... a little bit odd and a lot better.
67impala chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
"I keep coming back for more." I think it was a line from White Palace. Maybe not but sounds familiar. At any rate, it is a wonderful line.

After lots of sex and everything, it has to end up relationship thing, I guess, eventually.

It was a fun story to read. I am glad that you delve into characters' minds how they feel about each other.

Nice
Angels trap chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
great, great, great i love all the alternate universe stories ur doing lately the secretary is amazing aswell its like ur picking all my fav movies, pure class :)
rebelwilla chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
I hope that their relationship works out! ;)
67impala chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
First chapter seemed to follow the film, but the second chapter, yes it still follows the film, developed into something very Dean and Castiel. I think they are really resembled with these characters. In the film, I remember, Susan was pointing out that he told her he doesn't lie. I don't know that line came from this patio scene. But if so, I think it is very wise you skipped that line. It was important line but it was not suitable with Dean's character.

Anyway, I liked this story. And I really think you don't have to follow every detail of the film but take some liberties and show us what you could elaborate the story with these wonderful characters.