Reviews for Love With a Hangover
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 2 . 1/8
Still not 100% sure if this was meant to be a parody or not, but I'm laughing either way. Did the makers of "Pineapple Express" commission this fic? Because it feels exactly like the kind of written-while-stoned thing they'd cook up.
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 1 . 1/8
Seriously? Even "Pineapple Express" has Mary Sue fics? Then again, I wrote a slash fic for "South Park," so carry on.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Your grammar is fucking horrible...and James Franco is mine bitch.
Mutinous Pirate chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
This was really good. Really fast and crazy, lol. Grammar needs a little work or just a double check for mistakes when you're writing, I guess. But I dunno, it kinda fit into the story somehow xD I liked it a lot, nice job.
Nelle07 chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
Bahahah they are such stoners :) Imagined this how epic Saul would look in a tree _
Flufferz chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
I love this Cassie! Pineapple Express is one of my favorite movies. This was really good :D
0Cloudless0 chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
i love punch buggies they make everything funner lolz cant wait for next chap. thanx for reading my story )
phoward chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
lol at the red punch buggy hahaha (that was actually my first car & damn those things are really small & the back seats always endup with your crap in the back) hmm wonder where the party's at. I hate Troy, I hope that Saul & Dale & Red go Pineapple Express 2.0 on his ass lol. I think the next chapter should be good. This one was good. Can't wait for an update but take as much time as you need. :)
phoward chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Ahh poor Saul, I'm glad he figured it out somewhat & that he's determined to get her back. Poor Stella too...
fgh67 chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
I can't wait to see what happens with this Troy situation. I hope Saul kicks his ass and wins back Stella :) haha, good chapter!
phoward chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Oh how I love Saul. Oh no how I hate Troy! Troy must die! Saul's too good to be dumped & hurt...poor Stella too.
phoward chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
LMFAO at the I'm her boyfriend uh no he's not stuff. How he asked her to be his girlfriend for real was cute. This was a good update.
phoward chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
OMG so far I'm hooked. Need more ahh love this movie & Saul squee this is good so far.
Mandy chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
I like this so far! I like the narrative and well, this should be a great fanfic for anyone who loves Saul. Please continue, I am hooked already!
fgh67 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
sounds good so far , update soon I'd love to read more ! :)