Reviews for Heartless
BillyJay936 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Well, that was pretty dark...I like it! Great job!
deeplyshallow chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Oooh I like it, just the right mix of angst and rather sweet but tragic and realistic Bessa (Bessa over Gloq, always)
AnimegirlTohru chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Awww that was sooo sad! :( Totally tragic.. I love the Nessa/Boq pairing! Nessa is awesome!
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This is so beautiful. Great blending of originality and canon. I've always wondered what Boq's reaction was after hearing about Nessa's death. I'm so glad you wrote this fic.
Maeline chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Oh my goodness that was amazing! A fantastic take on the characters, completely in character, and so, so tragic. Great. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Aww, that was really sweet! I really loved this, brilliant job! :) I loved this, LOVED! :)
Just A Simple Lampshade chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
The angst, it bliiinndds!

Not that I didn't enjoy my healthy dose of fanfiction angst X3

But I need to stop reading it when attempting to write fluff, it becomes rather overwhelming XD

nice job!
Whitemermage chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Sad, Mindy! Sad! Have you seen the mini-movie titled Heartless? It's all about the Tin Man. It's really cool. My friend cried watching it! Hahaha.
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was so, so, SO terribly angsty, Mindy. How could you do that? I'm so close to crying now it's not even funny.

Great job, oh-same-person-as-me. I'm pretty sure I'm slowly being dragged over to the Bessa side... ;)

~Jenda
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
*blinks*

Mindyyyyyyy!

When Boq /finally/ figures it out...

I loved it, Mindy! Awesome job!
ZeGabz chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Before I write more fluff, I think I'll have to sit down for a while . . . in a deep, dark hole . . .

So sad, Mindy, but very good.

*goes off to mourn the Bessa*