Reviews for David's Lost Girl
PhantomPlease chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I really liked this! I cant think of anything else to say.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
What happenes after she drinks the blood?
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I loved this! You should update! I read about a millon times because i love the plot! :) and the writing haha, just love everything about this story, beautifully written also(did
I mention that?) ahaha, anyways hope you update soooooooon!:)
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
ooh nice! I loved it!
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
tomieharley chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Aside from the errors in spelling, I still love your story! My boyfriend makes TONS of spelling errors-in his texts and the stories he writes for me. I've been with him for five years now. It's just funny and cute now.

And I wouldn't expand the story. I think it had the perfect ending. You can't improve on perfection.
I'm.Crazy.All.The.Time chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This was a good piece of work, and for a hard character to write, you did David pretty good:

I haven't got much of a love for OC/love stories, but this was something that met up to my expectations. Aside from a few spelling mistakes and punctuation missing, it was fine. In fact, I understood this. This was done good, and I was glad I clicked on this to read.

To Sarita:

You know, you kinda make me laugh. There is you having a bitch at authors, yet I can't see your reviews being very friendly. You moan about the way we give reviews, that it's (what's the word?) hardheavy, yet this review you left is just the same.

We can all take reviews, in a friendly way, but please don't be such a hypocrite.

Thank you!

Apologies for leaving that message on a review, but it seems the author hasn't got the balls to leave reviews (signed in)...

Good one shot! Would love to read some more like this. Kudos, girl. x

roza202 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
love it update
Sarita chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Not bad, not that great either. Sort of short with a rushed feeling which doesn't make for fun reading. Would make for a better longer story. I could tell you didn't use a spell check. There were a couple of errors the spellcheck would have found. The very least a writer can do is use a spellcheck before posting on line. All in all, it is what it is, sister.