Reviews for The Exiles: The Battle For Camelot
"If you guys were girls, this would be even better." perfect comic relief. You're a fantastic writer.

The rest of the chapter seen through Gwaine's eyes was so well done.
Aaronna chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
Olwen is definitely my favorite character in this "Exiles" series. His comment when the knights cried was golden! I love the caring Arthur moments in here. Also, sealing Morgana in a crystal, awesome. Though, it really reminded me of David Eddings' Diamond Throne.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
Great interpretation. Excalibur is almost sentient.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
I like it. Merlin made a decisive move and executed her. Bravo.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
I love your writing. I'm glad you didn't regurgitate the scenes that happened in the BBC show and just wrote your changes. Excellent story.
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
ESTA COSA ES HERMOSA!
YO HUBIERA DADO MUCHO POR ESTE FINAL
Y NO ...
BUENO
GRACIAS
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
interesting. The evil queen and snow white are one and the same.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Way to go Merlin! Finally. He executes Morgause with intent.
cindy4651 chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Just fantastic. Thanks.
cindy4651 chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Nice sentiment for putting the sword in the stone. Great chapter all around! Thank you!
cindy4651 chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
"Accelerated the spell." He turned back to Gwen. "Sorry, you're a day older."

Awesome!
cindy4651 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Great chapter as always!

"trying not to let the thought that had been plaguing his sub-conscious for days manifest itself.

It demanded to know, like many parents before him, just where had he gone so wrong.". Gee, that's been heavily on my mind for the past few months as well, though nowhere near that bad!
LinBates chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
GREAT!
Lilybet chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
That was very Snow White of you, putting Morgana in a crystal. Interesting dynamics between Merlin and Arthur. Good interpretation of the episode within your plotline. LB
Evil-Muffin-ator chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
I have to say, I love the idea of having the armour hanging in midair in a cave, that imagery is just so cool xD