Reviews for Spread Your Wings
Teravfon101 chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
Aww... That's just so kawaii! (_)
Also, can I make a request? You see, there is this strike witches pairing I have been hooked on to, and that pairing is EilaxPerrine. So yeah, if you can write that pairing, that would be awesome!
Kat chapter 24 . 9/16/2013
Hey...
I really like your fics. Your really a good writer and I would love if you would write some Shirley/Junko or Shirley/Trude because I absolutely love both pairings! So if you have the time please write some fics with those pairings :D
Matfix chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
I wonder why we do't see Aurora in the strike witches canon only in artwork and the wiki. Is she apart of the Canon or is she fan-made. I really want to know more about here.
FinalAvalanche chapter 24 . 6/29/2013
If you're still accepting requests for this fic I have 3 in mind, feel free to pick any of them.

1) Yuno & Constantia
2) Federica & Takei
3) Fernandia & Takei
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
It would be really cool to see a Nipa/Sasha chapter. But besides that its pretty awesome.
BSA chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
A really nice series of creative short stories, with interesting character interpretations and settings. The author's care for these characters, and their usage, shows easily. And some of the "crack pairings" are fascinating.
baki411 chapter 24 . 10/23/2012
How about a Nipa/Sasha AU?
ShadowFox chapter 24 . 10/21/2012
I love all of the chapters of this fic so far. And I'd like to request a continuation of Chapter 21 "All Part of the Job". Maybe have Mr. Doglio try (and fail) to separate the couple by secretly hiring someone to seduce Takei, in the hopes that such a betrayal would have Federica become a more dutiful daughter.
D.L. Sedig chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
One guess, Minna Dietlinde - Wilcke
yo chapter 24 . 6/14/2012
Glad this is churning along! Great story with fun interactions. Ended up rereading all the chapters again, so it was doubly great & fun. Hope your muse inspires for longer still.
xZero84x chapter 24 . 6/8/2012
I love your Modern AU's and even when you write in-universe they're still so amazing and believable. Your that outstanding of an author. While I adore Eilanya, I love Eila overall and kinda wanna try something different. So...

A Eila/Hasse (Hanna Wind) fic on which Hasse recalls how she meets Suomos #1 for the first time and falls in love to how a protective Aurora tries to shield people from making passes on her little Eila, with Hasse eventually through quite the challenges/obstacles/struggle manages to ask Eila out and form a relationship.

I picked Hanna since I feel like Aurora, people tend to forget about her and she doesn't get much attention. Also I always wanted to see something with Suomus's #1 & #2 together, so why not a fic? Again, you don't have to do this, as it's more of an idea and it's entirely up to you if you want to write it. I just thought it'd be interesting :3

Also IF you DO write this, you can write it however you want, Modern AU or In-Universe would be welcomed either way. Although Modern AU would probably be more easier,fitting,and amusing.
Cyberchao X chapter 23 . 5/16/2012
The WRONG one, of course. (Based on previous chapters, my guess would be Barkhorn.)

The wrong one, because Shirley is one half of the pairing I was looking for and the other half IS mentioned in this chapter. ShirLucchini, please!
Cyberchao X chapter 21 . 5/16/2012
Oh, yes, this is very good. I love it.
Cyberchao X chapter 20 . 5/16/2012
Don't mind if I do...we're getting close to the end of where this fic has been so far so if I don't see certain other pairings soon I might have to request them myself...
Cyberchao X chapter 19 . 5/16/2012